Become a Patron!

Battery question pls help

Hi my brother just got me the ijoy rdta vape and everything was ok till the batteries started to get really hot and smelling bur will the vape still work? Do I just need new batteries?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty much any batteries that got "HOT" should be replaced...as far as the mod itself its hard to tell...I have 2 questions if I may?

1.) What batteries did you have in it?
2.) what ohm coils were inside the ijoy RDA?
Yep this if cheap batteries and reasonable coil then maybe just get new batteries.

also what wattage?

Pretty much any batteries that got "HOT" should be replaced...as far as the mod itself its hard to tell...I have 2 questions if I may?

1.) What batteries did you have in it?
2.) what ohm coils were inside the ijoy RDA?
Hi thanks for the response and I honestly don't know let me go ahead and ask my brother and I will let you know the device when I connected the charger it was on but with very little brightness and the led light was working fine

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't put much trust in charging my batteries through the mod..Do yourself a favor and consider buying a separate battery charger and also buy 2 sets of batteries..While youre charging one set you can vape on the other set..you will never be without charged batteries this way.

Also whatever batteries you buy make sure you keep the same batteries together and don't mix and match the batteries..keep one set together and always use and charge the same set..We call this "married batteries".

VU Sponsors