so I was rocking a pair of Samsung 25r's in my noisy cricket and I blind dripped into my bottom air flow atty. There was quite a lot of juice leakage I guess and somehow it got into the fire button and leaked onto the contact. I didn't realize and kept on using it until I replaced my batteries and saw a pretty bad burn? Or rust? On the negative end of my battery. It was caused by firing the mod and having juice between the switch and the negative end of the battery. I tried to clean it off at first but it seemed to badly damaged so I threw them away to be safe. Wondering if anyone has ever had a similar thing happen. Didn't take a picture because I didn't even want them around me anymore and threw them out without even snapping a photo.