Become a Patron!

BC Box Mods

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have any experience with the box mods these guys put out? I'm thinking about getting a box mod from them but wanted to get some feedback. The only review I've seen on these mods is from Vaping with Twisted 420. I would like to get a second opinion especially from my fellow vapers.

Sent from my LGMS500 using Tapatalk

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really no one has any experience with these box mods? :/

26650/18650

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A bit overpriced in my opinion but I have a friend who bought the dual 26650 box from them and he's had zero problems out of his. The 510 connector isn't the best in the world but everything sits flush, even 26650 Addy's look nice on it. I prefer my 26650/18650 tubes (especially my 26650 Manhattan Big Apple Copper Clone, thing hits like a beast) but if you're looking for battery life this style is the way to go. I'd actually recommend you build your own box, I've seen a VERY good 18650 dual box built for $33 and it's $100+ quality. But yeah, they hit pretty good, the battery life is killer and they don't look too bad either. The price is a bit stupid but otherwise they're solid units. I've vaped on his several times as well as heard plenty of input out of him and I haven't heard of one single issue past the 510 connector having to be adjusted from time to time.

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A bit overpriced in my opinion but I have a friend who bought the dual 26650 box from them and he's had zero problems out of his. The 510 connector isn't the best in the world but everything sits flush, even 26650 Addy's look nice on it. I prefer my 26650/18650 tubes (especially my 26650 Manhattan Big Apple Copper Clone, thing hits like a beast) but if you're looking for battery life this style is the way to go. I'd actually recommend you build your own box, I've seen a VERY good 18650 dual box built for $33 and it's $100+ quality. But yeah, they hit pretty good, the battery life is killer and they don't look too bad either. The price is a bit stupid but otherwise they're solid units. I've vaped on his several times as well as heard plenty of input out of him and I haven't heard of one single issue past the 510 connector having to be adjusted from time to time.

Thanks I really appreciate your input! I'm thinking about getting the Dual 18650 switch box mod which honestly $120 isn't really that expensive when you compare to other unregulated box mods on the market. I do plan to get a mechanical mod some time down the road, but I just prefer box mods. When I get one I will definitely splurge , some of those are just works of art. It's like driving a vintage muscle car with all the "horse power"! Thanks again bud! Happy Vaping! :D

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree my friend just bought a box mod and I've been reading reviews and i'm leaning towards getting the
Infinite Box Mod SX300
$119.00
Looks like a good unregulated box mod but if you know you could get sigeli or ipv3 four about the same price with 150 watts. Or get 50 watt boxes for under $100 bucks. I already have a regulated box mod (IPV 3) and its awesome. But I'm looking for my first unregulated box mod. If I do get a DNA device I think I would lean towards any devices with the DNA 40 chip with the temp control feature. Thanks for the suggestion though.

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking forward to vaping with all that unregulated power and more intense vaping experience. Can't wait to order and get my first unregulated box mod. :)

Funny you mentioned Sigeli. My final decision was the very one you mentioned
Sigelei-150W 1 $94.95
also got an extra sub tank. I have kangertech and ordered the atlantis.

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny you mentioned Sigeli. My final decision was the very one you mentioned
Sigelei-150W 1 $94.95
also got an extra sub tank. I have kangertech and ordered the atlantis.
Sweet! Is this your first high wattage device? Did you get the full size Kanger Subtank or the mini?

This is my first high powered unit though my current one is pretty decent (Ijoy etop-A 15 Volts) it cost me starters kit 145.00. I have kangertech Subtank Nano got it in store for 50.00.

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is my first high powered unit though my current one is pretty decent (Ijoy etop-A 15 Volts) it cost me starters kit 145.00. I have kangertech Subtank Nano got it in store for 50.00.

That's awesome making the progressive switch over to high powered device and the kanger subtank is a good transition into the rebuildable realm of vaping. Everything just gets better as you move up, happy vaping! :D

Jackson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree my friend just bought a box mod and I've been reading reviews and i'm leaning towards getting the
Infinite Box Mod SX300
$119.00
Here's a pic from a vid review of the $119 Infinite.

INF_SX300_1.JPG

Then we have this at Fasttech.

2044600-1.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011580/2044600-sx300-g-sensor-variable-wattage-apv-box-mod

Hmmm...

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's a pic from a vid review of the $119 Infinite.

INF_SX300_1.JPG

Then we have this at Fasttech.

2044600-1.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011580/2044600-sx300-g-sensor-variable-wattage-apv-box-mod

Hmmm...

Thanks for the heads up bud... coincidence much? But honestly I think I'm going to give BC box mods a go, for $120 box with an option to switch from parallel to series, moffset, & built in volt-meter i think it's worth it. Some people are paying $60-$80 for an RDA so I think $120 for a quality box mod is well justified spending.

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you are vape on tanks any 50 watts box will work.But if you rebuild drippers these parallel box mods are nice.I'm looking at this box also because of the series option.I have ipv,s,Hana and parallel but a parallel box will you more pop longer than a tube mod.Yes you can make a simple one for under $100.(I have seen some that look like a birds nest..)The price of this is not bad at all compared to ones twice as much that don't give you the series option. imho

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you are vape on tanks any 50 watts box will work.But if you rebuild drippers these parallel box mods are nice.I'm looking at this box also because of the series option.I have ipv,s,Hana and parallel but a parallel box will you more pop longer than a tube mod.Yes you can make a simple one for under $100.(I have seen some that look like a birds nest..)The price of this is not bad at all compared to ones twice as much that don't give you the series option. imho
I already have a regulated box mod so it's time to expand my vape hardware. RDAs have ruined using tanks for me...lol. All I run is rebuildables so I can't wait to get one these monsters.

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered mine (18650 switch) Feb. 11 from BC Boxmods! I can't wait!
Have they shipped it out yet or are you still waiting for your tracking number?

cupracer92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can you post on this thread when you get your tracking number please? I just want to see if they're exceeding the estimated 9 days of completion on the web site.

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem cup. Today would be the 9th day since I placed the order. On their site, under my account, it has said "processing" since my order was placed. I sent them an email asking what "processing" meant. They replied simply that it meant they had received my order.

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem cup. Today would be the 9th day since I placed the order. On their site, under my account, it has said "processing" since my order was placed. I sent them an email asking what "processing" meant. They replied simply that it meant they had received my order.
Yes that's usually what most say until you get shipping..

I have a question? Are there subtanks made that handles more than 30 watts? Both of my subtanks handle 30 watts. Can I exceed that or will it damage my tanks?

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a question? Are there subtanks made that handles more than 30 watts? Both of my subtanks handle 30 watts. Can I exceed that or will it damage my tanks?

They say the Joyetech Delta II can handle 40 watts.The thing is you will burn you cotton if it does not keep up with wicking at high watts,it's trial and error with coil heads.The rebuild section you can do what you want.The atomizer it self is SS you can't damage it.

It took two weeks from order date to get mine (18650 halo). I've had it for about a month and love it, so far. Went from exclusively tube mods to 75 BC Box/25 tube mods. My only complaint is that the voltmeter came loose and I had to epoxy it back down. Easy fix.

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It took two weeks from order date to get mine (18650 halo). I've had it for about a month and love it, so far. Went from exclusively tube mods to 75 BC Box/25 tube mods. My only complaint is that the voltmeter came loose and I had to epoxy it back down. Easy fix.

That was one thing I had questions about the voltmeter,it's just glued to the box?

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes. This is what it looked like before I glued it back (at the builders request).

Thanks,noticed lots of crazy glue in pictures of the workshop.Are you using Efest 35 amps or 20 ?And with your vape style how long do they last before charging if I may ask.

They're 35s. Hard to judge battery life, because I switch between parallel and serial a lot. I'd guess I get 2 to 2 1/2 hours of chain vaping at .15 in serial. No guess about parallel, as that's new to me.

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They're 35s. Hard to judge battery life, because I switch between parallel and serial a lot. I'd guess I get 2 to 2 1/2 hours of chain vaping at .15 in serial. No guess about parallel, as that's new to me.

I thought they said .28 is the lowest to use with serial and 0.08 parallel? I have a parallel box lowest build I have is 0.11. Starting to like staged coils Clapton and 24 ga nichrome good flavor and vapor. Looking forward to this box.

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. Still processing.. Going on thirteen working days.

Last edited:

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm #730 ,they made another post on FB. I see some orders in the high 580s not shipped yet but they hired extra people.(that can be good and bad) Yours should be out soon @Sirkris .

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They said #595 will be shipping real soon! I'm excited!

Did you get yours yet? Saw people who ordered on the 11th get tracking on the 27th on FB...

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. Checked their site and my email. Nothing. Still processing. My latest diy order and fresh batteries will be here so I'll have something to tinker with.

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah a few guys who ordered had tracking on FB with your time frame. My batteries and juice will be here today... hope to hear something by the end of the week.

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received a tracking number from stamps.com in my email this AM. It doesn't work yet so I assume the shipping tag was created but not picked up by the actual postal carrier yet. Awesome! Some time this week it will be here.

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received a tracking number from stamps.com in my email this AM. It doesn't work yet so I assume the shipping tag was created but not picked up by the actual postal carrier yet. Awesome! Some time this week it will be here.

Congrats let me know what you think when it gets to you!

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is still in pre shipment..

Still? I bet they may do one big shipment after so many orders are ready a week..Many do this .Mine has not changed I hope next week to hear something .

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Messaged them on FB I'm looking at end of next week maybe.They probably got crushed after the review by 420 . Well I have new batteries waiting. LOL

Sirkris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woohoo! It's finally on its way! It's still in Michigan and I'm in Texas but it's in transit!

VU Sponsors