Become a Patron!

BC Box Mods

Mikebyrd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should be fine drop in some batteries and vape. We all have seen box mods for twice the price with less detail to wiring.it's a steal.But remember to build high in series above .28.I started a .5 and worked down.

Thx for the info I'll let u all know how it goes!

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should be fine drop in some batteries and vape. We all have seen box mods for twice the price with less detail to wiring.it's a steal.But remember to build high in series above .28.I started a .5 and worked down.

You do have a good point about building high @TimB ,but for me personally I tried a .4 and immediately removed the build and dropped to a .281. For those who own an IPV4 the "set resistance" function is precise in ohm reading, being able to read to the one-thousandth of an ohm is friggin awesome.

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Mikebyrd , @Gopherfan

Here's an update on my situation with BC:
I hate that the boxes they have sent me have all failed do to the battery contacts or the firing switch.I'm at a satisfactory stalemate now, BCBox has refunded my money, I have 2 of their 26650 Series Boxes that currently don't work (at least one will be by this evening even if I'm stuck spinning the batteries), BC has offered their apologies for all the boxes crapping out and has sent me a pimp care package including several RDA's, Tanks. Tools, at least 25 bottles of juice, and parts to fix my mods.I can honestly say that BCBox has gone beyond all expectations and hooked me up. I can now properly fix my mods. I have told BC that I will handle the repairs of my mods from here on out because of the fiasco that happened when I sent my mod in the first time, but I can't really say anything bad about them. I have recommended that they look into using different battery contacts and offered a cheap way to make their voltmeters sit straight. I have no hard feelings towards them and wish their company the best.

Mikebyrd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Mikebyrd , @Gopherfan

Here's an update on my situation with BC:
I hate that the boxes they have sent me have all failed do to the battery contacts or the firing switch.I'm at a satisfactory stalemate now, BCBox has refunded my money, I have 2 of their 26650 Series Boxes that currently don't work (at least one will be by this evening even if I'm stuck spinning the batteries), BC has offered their apologies for all the boxes crapping out and has sent me a pimp care package including several RDA's, Tanks. Tools, at least 25 bottles of juice, and parts to fix my mods.I can honestly say that BCBox has gone beyond all expectations and hooked me up. I can now properly fix my mods. I have told BC that I will handle the repairs of my mods from here on out because of the fiasco that happened when I sent my mod in the first time, but I can't really say anything bad about them. I have recommended that they look into using different battery contacts and offered a cheap way to make their voltmeters sit straight. I have no hard feelings towards them and wish their company the best.

Wow!!!!!did they ever hook u up!!!!!!!!!! That's pretty awesome.. I'll be giving you a full report as soon as I get mine in.. Should be here any day now... Have my 26650 efest ready to go and mutation x 4 built at .30.

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow!!!!!did they ever hook u up!!!!!!!!!! That's pretty awesome.. I'll be giving you a full report as soon as I get mine in.. Should be here any day now... Have my 26650 efest ready to go and mutation x 4 built at .30.

Well, that's what they said they were gonna send me and even emailed me a pic of everything and a tracking number. I'll post a full list when I receive it.
When you get your mod, make sure your cotton is SATURATED with juice! Pulse hit it the first few times so you know what to expect when you dive into your 1st 3 second hit. Also for your 3 second hits, juice up the cotton and let the coil cool down or you might burn the cotton. A dry hit off of this mod is about 5 times worse than any tube mod that I have accidentally dry hit.
One more thing, 3mg nicotine juices.....use them.

Last edited:

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope your mod works properly for long time and that you don't run into the problems I did. I fixed one of the mods last night, but the firing button is failing to fire now. I'm waiting for the care package to get here to fix them properly. They said they would send spare parts since I'm handling the repairs.

Mikebyrd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope your mod works properly for long time and that you don't run into the problems I did. I fixed one of the mods last night, but the firing button is failing to fire now. I'm waiting for the care package to get here to fix them properly. They said they would send spare parts since I'm handling the repairs.

Supposedly the expected delivery date is Monday.. I'll give you guys a review as soon as I fire it up.. I really hope your mods stay in working order

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Gopherfan do give us an update.
@Mikebyrd I hope you didn't get a dud. Hopefully it'll be fine.

Update on my mods. I was able to get them both working by bending the positive contact on the bottom of the left battery bay upwards where it sits slightly above the surface of the sled.
On the "repaired" mod the tech tried to solder the wire that fell out of the firing switch to the switch. I touch the solder and the wire fell off so I broke the solder off, stripped the wire back a little and properly installed it in the screw terminal. It fires only if you press the firing switch really hard.
The other mod is in good working order. After fixing the battery contact, the mod started firing properly.

One more thing. In the description for BCBOX Mods, they say that the 510's are Fat Daddy's for every model. This shows they have no idea what they are talking about or doing. The 510's that come on all of the mods are called Varitube 510's.
Screenshot_2015-08-22-04-00-54.png

ordered the aurora switch 18650 on august 2nd, received it today. Only had it or a few hours but so far it is working like a champ. Im running an atty3 with dual coils (24g kanthal) for parallel and a zephyr Buddha with Clapton coils (28g,34g) for series and im pretty impressed. the voltmeter is a little crooked but is solid in there so I can live with that....so for me it is worth the wait. going to use it for another week and if it holds up good I will order another box from them for a back-up

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ordered the aurora switch 18650 on august 2nd, received it today. Only had it or a few hours but so far it is working like a champ. Im running an atty3 with dual coils (24g kanthal) for parallel and a zephyr Buddha with Clapton coils (28g,34g) for series and im pretty impressed. the voltmeter is a little crooked but is solid in there so I can live with that....so for me it is worth the wait. going to use it for another week and if it holds up good I will order another box from them for a back-up

Good deal. I hope it has a long lifespan for you. I would hold off on ordering another one for about 2 weeks of constant use. Charge your batteries once they hit 7.4volts (3.7volts each) without the atty attached. This is so you get the max lifespan out of you batteries. I'm sure yu probably know all of this, but I put the info up for everyone to read.
Keep me posted on how your mod is functioning. If you have any problems, shoot me a message and I can probably guide you to get it running.

Mikebyrd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good deal. I hope it has a long lifespan for you. I would hold off on ordering another one for about 2 weeks of constant use. Charge your batteries once they hit 7.4volts (3.7volts each) without the atty attached. This is so you get the max lifespan out of you batteries. I'm sure yu probably know all of this, but I put the info up for everyone to read.
Keep me posted on how your mod is functioning. If you have any problems, shoot me a message and I can probably guide you to get it running.

@VapinJay I'll have mine tomorrow.. I'll let you know how it is

Mikebyrd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay guys got the box mod in loaded fresh Efest batteries and put on the mutation x v4 on it. The coils were built a little low but they were firing at .25 ohm. Very warm vape but I can handle it I like it actually. Upon initial review of the box I was blown away by the sturdy quality of the lid and the internal parts. The voltmeter was rock solid built in place and the battery sleds Seems great. Very solid and I'll stress very solid box mod. Only thing I was wondering was when I pulsed the voltmeter with batteries in it was reading 6.2 v shouldn't it be around 8 or something like that? It reaches 8.4 volt when I take the RDA off and just pulsed with the batteries in it. If somebody can answer as to why they be great but the thing is a beast and is no fucking joke let me tell you. So far for what I paid for this thing it's a steal and a half and I stress so far hopefully I won't have any issues with the battery sleds like some has. IMG_20150824_143938.jpg

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay guys got the box mod in loaded fresh Efest batteries and put on the mutation x v4 on it. The coils were built a little low but they were firing at .25 ohm. Very warm vape but I can handle it I like it actually. Upon initial review of the box I was blown away by the sturdy quality of the lid and the internal parts. The voltmeter was rock solid built in place and the battery sleds Seems great. Very solid and I'll stress very solid box mod. Only thing I was wondering was when I pulsed the voltmeter with batteries in it was reading 6.2 v shouldn't it be around 8 or something like that? It reaches 8.4 volt when I take the RDA off and just pulsed with the batteries in it. If somebody can answer as to why they be great but the thing is a beast and is no fucking joke let me tell you. So far for what I paid for this thing it's a steal and a half and I stress so far hopefully I won't have any issues with the battery sleds like some has. View attachment 27731
It shows the battery drop under load it's not going to be 8 volts with a atomizer attached. They say don't go below .28 in series...Enjoy.

Just ordered my bc box on the 22 order number 4747. How long do you think itll be
to get mine or should i just go and by a different one?

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered my bc box on the 22 order number 4747. How long do you think itll be
You just ordered kind of late to ask that now...LOL Takes about 2 weeks they go by business days that means your order did not get started until Monday.For the price and the way they wire the box it's better than some I have seen for twice the price.Do your research before you purchase a product makes life easier.

Mikebyrd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I ordered mine onAuguest 6th Thursday ..and got it August 20th .. Thursday.. Exactly 10 working days .... DONT CANCEL..this box mod is the best out there the quality is hands down one of the best and you won't find one for 75$ built like this... Let us know when you get it in.

expydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thinking about ordering one of the halo switch boxes but this thread is giving me second thoughts lol. Have any of you used nasy boxes and if so what would be the better buy. Don't like spending money on shit I have to fix lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This box is not that expensive compared to others $100 most others are not as well wired are twice as much. Customer service is not top notch but what do you expect...

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thinking about ordering one of the halo switch boxes but this thread is giving me second thoughts lol. Have any of you used nasy boxes and if so what would be the better buy. Don't like spending money on shit I have to fix lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A

What's up Dude? I'm the guy that had some major problems with BCBOX Mods. I'll put it like this, don't judge the company strictly because of my problems with their poor quality of work in making/repairing the two 26650 series mods they sent me. They do have a lot of satisfied customers and they will try everything in their power to make things right.
Just note some cons about their mods;
1) The wiring to and from the switch is stranded aluminum, but everything else is copper.
2) They advertise that they use Fat Daddy 510's. This is not true, they use Varitube 510's that are fixed, not spring loaded.
3) If your batteries get hot or if you leave your mod in your car on a hot day, the 3-D print sleds' structure will weaken and change shape. This could possibly affect the connection to your batteries and operation of the mod.
4) The wiring on the bottom of the battery sled is exposed where it soldered onto the battery contacts, this is normal, but if the sleds' structure is compromised, I would suggest taking some padded double-sided tape and attached some electrical tape the side facing the wire then stuck it between the battery sled and bottom inside of the mod.
5) The firing switches they use aren't the best. I've had 2 fail out on me.
6) BCBOX Mods blocks all negative reviews (anything less tham 5 stars) from being posted on a of their social media and web pages. If you look at the reviews for all of their box mods on their website, each mod only has 3-5 reviews and they are all 5 stars.
7) I've had to adjust all battery contacts several times.

Now for the pros about BCBOX ;
1) The mods hit like a beast.
2) The have a lifetime guarantee on their mods. So basically as long as you don't blow the mosfet, it's on them to fix it. The downsides to this are that you will be without your mod for an average of 14 business days (this can vary less or more) and you have to pay for shipping to them for repair. BCBOX will pay for priority shipping to get the mod back to you.
3) Cost. The price is on-point. Especially for a mod with a lifetime warranty.
4) The vapor is insane(Dual 26650 Series Mod). I put a clone 30mm TOBH ATTY V4 with custom drill air flow and a chuff cap with a 26mm opening and a .28 build. It will smog my living room out in a matter of a few pulls.
5) They do strive for customer satisfaction. Even if it's too little too late.

I haven't used the halo bcbox or the nasy box mods. My experience was strictly with the Dual 26650 Series BCBOX.
I do not use BCBOXs' lifetime warranty because I can fix the mod for less than it would cost for shipping and insurance on the package and in less time (20 minutes vs 2+ weeks). If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I'm sure some others will chime in with their experiences.
Do keep in mind that this is only one bad experience for probably hundreds of good ones.

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going by my experience not anyone else ! 1) I returned mine to replace the switch they keep it for 3 days and sent the same one back, same problem( I will replace it myself). 2) I have a Fat Daddy and is spring loaded maybe they changed now. 3) If you leave your mod in the car you are asking for trouble PERIOD and I don't have a 3-D sled. I said for the price it's not bad at all it is what it is a $100 box.

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm going by my experience not anyone else ! 1) I returned mine to replace the switch they keep it for 3 days and sent the same one back, same problem( I will replace it myself). 2) I have a Fat Daddy and is spring loaded maybe they changed now. 3) If you leave your mod in the car you are asking for trouble PERIOD and I don't have a 3-D sled. I said for the price it's not bad at all it is what it is a $100 box.

Tim,
They post I wrote was to expydude, not you. Note the post started with "Hey Dude." I guess you didn't read the full post I wrote. The con I wrote about leaving the mod in the car was hypothetical and fit with heat sources like when you use batteries on low builds, the 3-D sled will lose it's shape .Just listing it because both my mods came with 3-D printed sleds as do all of their 26650 mods. I also stated not judge the company strictly off my experience 2 different times in my review. I simply wrote an honest review with pros and cons.
I also stated that I don't use BCBOXs' lifetime warranty because it's faster and cheaper to fix it myself.
I dont understand why you are trippin. I wasn't even talking to you. Expydude asked for opinions so I posted mine.
I would like to see a picture of the Fat Daddy 510 BCBOX put on your mod though if you don't mind uploading one.

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered mine onAuguest 6th Thursday ..and got it August 20th .. Thursday.. Exactly 10 working days .... DONT CANCEL..this box mod is the best out there the quality is hands down one of the best and you won't find one for 75$ built like this... Let us know when you get it in.

Hey Mike,
How's that mod working for you?

Jay

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapinjay
Sorry I thought you were addressing me. I remembered the 26650 maybe different than the 18650 box. I have read about people leaving a mod in a hot car all the time and wondering what went wrong . Not trippin at all just giving my opinion. The lifetime warranty on products always gets a laugh out of me. Means absolutely nothing if the company goes out of business then what... Here's the 510.

Attachments

• fat daddy 510.jpg
    fat daddy 510.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 15

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapinjay
Sorry I thought you were addressing me. I remembered the 26650 maybe different than the 18650 box. I have read about people leaving a mod in a hot car all the time and wondering what went wrong . Not trippin at all just giving my opinion. The lifetime warranty on products always gets a laugh out of me. Means absolutely nothing if the company goes out of business then what... Here's the 510.

They must have started using the Fat Daddy's after I called them out on not using them. Are the voltmeters still crooked or are they using a bezel now to hold it straight? What type of battery sleds and contacts are they using? I offered up several ways to clean up the guts of their mods. I hope they changed the buttons out too. Those buttons they were using sucked!!!!
Yeah. The lifetime warranty isn't worth a crap. Sometimes you're just better off fixing it yourself.

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapinjay

They must have started using the Fat Daddy's after I called them out on not using them. Are the voltmeters still crooked or are they using a bezel now to hold it straight? What type of battery sleds and contacts are they using? I offered up several ways to clean up the guts of their mods. I hope they changed the buttons out too. Those buttons they were using sucked!!!!
Yeah. The lifetime warranty isn't worth a crap. Sometimes you're just better off fixing it yourself.

VapinJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapinjay

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got mine in March. Had to fix the voltmeter myself superglue just doesn't get it.It's a keystone sled I think .Going to have to replace the switch with a Mitec maybe . Did not want to buy another solder iron ( I have thrown away several over the years) guess I have to.

I got mine this week, so far satisfied with it, the wiring is not the best I've seen. I'm quite afraid that the wire to and from the switch will fall apart as there's only like 4 strains of - what seems to be - high gauge wire going into it which are not soldered (I'm not even sure if it should be tho) either.

The production is great and it all seems to be fine.
I'm just hoping it will not fall apart as I won't be able to fix it with my huge hands. Also, since I'm not from the US the shipping would take ages there and back...

ronald.gwathney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay, I have had my switchbox for over a month now. It has been a troublesome box mod and although it looks good on the outside it is the guts of a box that matter. It does not fire everytime. I figure it is the switch. I wire on the switch came loose the 2nd day. Solderless connections in a high amperage box is not a good idea. Though it may work, its still an iffy situation and I think I got the iffy

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I have had my switchbox for over a month now. It has been a troublesome box mod and although it looks good on the outside it is the guts of a box that matter. It does not fire everytime. I figure it is the switch. I wire on the switch came loose the 2nd day. Solderless connections in a high amperage box is not a good idea. Though it may work, its still an iffy situation and I think I got the iffy

The wires on the switch are not soldered? Mine is by the way.

ronald.gwathney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a box I built myself and it has never failed to fire.......I am what I call a heavy caper and under that condition my box has never failed.......but this bcbox mod needs a little help.....surgery may be in order soon

ronald.gwathney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a box I built myself and it has never failed to fire.......I am what I call a heavy caper and under that condition my box has never failed.......but this bcbox mod needs a little help.....surgery may be in order soon

Meant vaper not caper ....stupid phone corrects me all the time even when I'm right

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone had any experience with mitec switches? People say they are really good.

You guys are making me nervous!
I ordered 2 aurora series/parallel switch boxs (one for the wife too lol) on sept 19. (Saturday was payday)
I thought I had done my research because I didn't see this thread. I had found hardly any bad reviews. Now I'm shitting bricks because I spent my o ly spending money until sometime in early 2016... I'm also ordering to Toronto (Canada)

ronald.gwathney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys are making me nervous!
I ordered 2 aurora series/parallel switch boxs (one for the wife too lol) on sept 19. (Saturday was payday)
I thought I had done my research because I didn't see this thread. I had found hardly any bad reviews. Now I'm shitting bricks because I spent my o ly spending money until sometime in early 2016... I'm also ordering to Toronto (Canada)
Good luck.....I hope it works out for you.....but I have been very displease with my switchbox and I would not order from them again.....due to the wait....the shipping and the switch problems its just not worth it.....wish u the best of luck though

ronald.gwathney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good luck.....I hope it works out for you.....but I have been very displease with my switchbox and I would not order from them again.....due to the wait....the shipping and the switch problems its just not worth it.....wish u the best of luck though

Here is an update on the bcbox mod.....I replaced the switch......chain vaped it for about 2hours and have vaped it for the past 2 days and it has fired every time with no hesitation....hope the info on these cheap built boxes help others make an educated decision

bob piesz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, I'm Bob, The Co-Owner of BC Box Mods!

First off I wanna apologize for not seeing this thread sooner, and I'd like to reach out with some updates and things we've worked on in the past month. To start just wanna go over who we are and how this company started.

Chris and I (Thus: BC) started this company after seeing how expensive box mods were at the time. We started building our own, and building some for a juice group we were part of. We made it a goal to have affordable prices and a lifetime warranty. This was the start of BC Box Mods. After a couple months of growing, we sent a box to VapingWithTwisted420, and orders poured in like crazy. At that point in time we were still building in my house, and it was just two of us. We quickly had to find a small workshop to build in and find other modders to help us build these boxes. We've hired and fired a lot of these modders in the search of having the best team. The current team we have right now are the ones who made the cut.

We'd like to go over some of the major changes we've made as well, from listening to everyone's feedback. We've worked very hard to fix these issues and below are the things we've changed.

1) We've spent the past two months working Monday through Friday pulling 15/16 hour shifts to reduce the turnaround time and transition in to stocking inventory. Every day we'd build 20/30 boxes, but more orders would come in the same day. So it was a like two steps forward, one step back. We've finally surpassed that threshold and we're currently at only just 1-2 business days. We're hoping by the end of next week to have everything in inventory ready to ship. For the time being you can now check current turnaround time by visiting www.bcboxmods.com/turnaround

2) We NO LONGER use 3D printed sleds because of the issues with the contacts. My daily mod for four months straight was a series dual 26650 with a .28 build on it, and I never had any issues. We however had feedback from customers over time that they were having issues with their contacts not working with their batteries. The main solution was to adjust the contacts, especially the flat contact. We've since switched to KEYSTONE dual 26650 sleds that we modify to fit the boxes. These are by far WAY superior to the 3D printed sleds. They hold the batteries in place, they do not warp, and all four contacts are springy.

3) We NO LONGER use the 16mm buttons that people were having issues with. We'd get batches of 500+ buttons and the majority of them worked perfectly fine, but some had issues with the spring in the button slowly failing. It was one of those things we wouldn't know about before it shipped because the bad buttons failed over time. We still have plenty of customers with those buttons that still work just fine, but to be safe we switched to a different 12mm button and have not had any issues from them.

4) We are in the process of transitioning to the switch v2 which is a PWM box mod. The new box is an entire revamp of all the feedback we have gotten over the past year. It has cylindrical contacts that wrap around the batteries. It has reverse polarity protection, so if a battery goes in wrong you're fine. It has a lock switch in there so you can disable the fire button. The fire button is the 12mm we discussed above. We also switched to Varitube 510s (in ALL of our mods) as they have proven to be stronger than the other brands we used before. The new switch v2s are also in custom CNC'ed boxes that are anodized and have no Hammond lean. The magnets are also hidden inside the box, so they don't show with the lid on. The PWM and the way the board was designed, has very little voltage drop at all. The box is SUPER powerful thanks to the thick copper trace lines and eliminating the DPDT switch. The box has a variable voltage of 2.7 to 8.4 volts (before battery sag and voltage drop).

For current customers that are experiencing any issues with their box, please contact us so we can take care of these issues asap. We've drastically cut down on turnaround time for repairs, and it normally only takes a couple business days from when the box arrives for us to get it sent back out now.

We are more than willing to switch out sleds for anyone having contact issues with their 3D printed sleds with the new injection molded keystone sleds, as this is what the lifetime warranty is about. Please open a support ticket at bcboxmods.com/contact so we can get the ball rolling on it :)!

ronald.gwathney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well guys here is my final word on bcbox mods. Finally traded that ragged piece of black crap off and I have to say never again. We have been buying samples. Not a rock solid production box. I don't want a sample I have to send back and get it fixed. Give us a product that is worthy of a name that says made in the U.S.A. not a product that says made in USA, there is a difference in these 2 statements. Its a shame most people today are concerned with quantity and dollars rather than the quality of a skilled trade to craft custom boxes. Good luck to those who have these boxes and a cation to those that don't . Have a blessed day everyone and vape on

So I've been lurking this thread for a while now and decided to register an account and chime in. I've been looking for an affordable parallel/series box and was leery on pulling the trigger on these guys due to all this feedback. However their new Switch V2 seems like a decent upgrade from the original. And with their reputation on the line, they can't afford to continue shelling out shoddy equipment. Their site states that "THESE ARE ALREADY BUILT AND READY TO SHIP WITHIN 48 BUISNESS HOURS", so I assume this means these units have gone through some quality control and BC is satisfied and confident enough with them to ship them out.

I kinda gave up on these guys after all your guys' bad experiences but I saw that BC Box Mods themselves posted on this thread. It was that post that got me interested in the V2. Anyone out there have any experience with the V2?? Any thoughts on if I should take my chances with it? Or can anyone recommend another mod for me to check out? Thanks in advance!

ronald.gwathney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've been lurking this thread for a while now and decided to register an account and chime in. I've been looking for an affordable parallel/series box and was leery on pulling the trigger on these guys due to all this feedback. However their new Switch V2 seems like a decent upgrade from the original. And with their reputation on the line, they can't afford to continue shelling out shoddy equipment. Their site states that "THESE ARE ALREADY BUILT AND READY TO SHIP WITHIN 48 BUISNESS HOURS", so I assume this means these units have gone through some quality control and BC is satisfied and confident enough with them to ship them out.

I kinda gave up on these guys after all your guys' bad experiences but I saw that BC Box Mods themselves posted on this thread. It was that post that got me interested in the V2. Anyone out there have any experience with the V2?? Any thoughts on if I should take my chances with it? Or can anyone recommend another mod for me to check out? Thanks in advance!
If it were me I would be patient and hold off on the bcpwm.....I would wait for someone to give it an in depth review....mechanical boxes can be dangerous even if you are cautious with your builds and are cautious of amp limits and battery saftey. If the build quality is not up to an exceptional standard you have a hand grenade in ur face. Please be patient to see a review of the build quality of these boxes

If it were me I would be patient and hold off on the bcpwm.....I would wait for someone to give it an in depth review....mechanical boxes can be dangerous even if you are cautious with your builds and are cautious of amp limits and battery saftey. If the build quality is not up to an exceptional standard you have a hand grenade in ur face. Please be patient to see a review of the build quality of these boxes

Thx for the reply. I actually decided to go with the Noisy Cricket for now. It seems to be getting good feedback and for the price I couldn't resist. I've been vaping on a copper SMPL clone for a while, and the Noisy Cricket seems like a big ass SMPL mod. I still haven't given up on the BCPWM but I'll take your advice and wait for a few in depth reviews before I take the plunge.

ronald.gwathney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay, here it is. In order to be fair to bcboxmods they sent me one of their bcpwm boxes to replace the switch box that was so much trouble. I have to be honest and fair. They have done a good job on the bcpwm. I have been using it non stop for a month with absolutely no trouble. I have used everything from tanks to 30mm drippers and generally chain vaping 45 to 90 MLS a day. I have to say it has taken over as my go to vape. Of course battery life is still dependant on the build you run....have a great new year and if you are looking for a new box mod. The bcpwm is worthy IMO of consideration. Be safe and vape on

Here is an update from me. Got mine in august and has been awesome till a week ago..had an atlantis tank with .5 coils on it and it started hitting very weak and now not at all. When i mash the firing button it just reads the voltage of the batteries....swiched it to series and absolutely nothing..doesnt read voltage and doesnt hit...just sent them an email to see about sending it back in for repairs. Up until this it was a beast of a mod. Im using a regulated mod now but once i get it fixed im keeping it as a backup... it is still hard to beat a unregulated switch mod if you like unregulated devices

dry_hit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay, here it is. In order to be fair to bcboxmods they sent me one of their bcpwm boxes to replace the switch box that was so much trouble. I have to be honest and fair. They have done a good job on the bcpwm. I have been using it non stop for a month with absolutely no trouble. I have used everything from tanks to 30mm drippers and generally chain vaping 45 to 90 MLS a day. I have to say it has taken over as my go to vape. Of course battery life is still dependant on the build you run....have a great new year and if you are looking for a new box mod. The bcpwm is worthy IMO of consideration. Be safe and vape on

Is this box still switchable between series and parallel?

ronald.gwathney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The new bcpwm is variable from 2.9 volts all the way to 8.4 no more switches. It is pot based running a pwm timer. It has be rock solid for a month now

VU Sponsors