Become a Patron!

BD Builders Coil Catalog

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Verification & Coil Pics: https://imgur.com/a/4iSxC

I've got 5" Alien sticks https://imgur.com/a/3oKHE made up and ready to ship out.

Specs:

a. 3x26K/36SS

b. 3x26N80/36SS

c. 3x26SS/36SS

4 - 5" Sticks: $25 Shipped USPS First Class.

For Pre-made Coils CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/2sAwbrX and please fill out the form.

Payment: Paypal Friends & Family or cover fees for Good & Services (2.9%+$0.30)

If you have any questions PM me please!

V=IR Know your OHMS LAW! Always double check resistances after pulsing, wicking and priming your coils for you mech users out there.

Thanks for looking :)

nlt2836

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please forgive me if this is a stupid question. What coil would you recommend for a thick flavorful vape? I'm considering the SS Alien sticks you have. I don't really understand what properties the different coils you sell have to offer, if that makes sense.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Please forgive me if this is a stupid question. What coil would you recommend for a thick flavorful vape? I'm considering the SS Alien sticks you have. I don't really understand what properties the different coils you sell have to offer, if that makes sense.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
PM sent

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This forum DOES NOT RECOMMEND you pay for anything through Pay Pal using family, and friends. We urge all buyers to pay as a item for sale so you will be protected with buyer protection. Buyer Beware!

No reflection towards this vendor, statement made applies to all vendors.
View attachment 97155
I appreciate your concern however I believe my reputation here is well known. I have always gone above and beyond when it comes to customer service. I also state clearly that goods and services is fine however I ask the customer to please cover fees.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This forum DOES NOT RECOMMEND you pay for anything through Pay Pal using family, and friends. We urge all buyers to pay as a item for sale so you will be protected with buyer protection. Buyer Beware!

No reflection towards this vendor, statement made applies to all vendors.
View attachment 97155

I can vouch for @b_d_builders as I have done several PayPal transactions and trades.

Ω Low
️ Cloud Chasing

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well to be fair here. if the mods would just take a look over at the Trade section of the forum you'll see a lot of folks asking for FF option when buying gear. kinda shitty that only what two reply here a mod comes in and Slams the thread with two ugly big red warning signs.

Ω Low
️ Cloud Chasing

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
This forum DOES NOT RECOMMEND you pay for anything through Pay Pal using family, and friends. We urge all buyers to pay as a item for sale so you will be protected with buyer protection.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I appreciate your concern however I believe my reputation here is well known. I have always gone above and beyond when it comes to customer service. I also state clearly that goods and services is fine however I ask the customer to please cover fees.

Total Vouch! Daniel is awesome to deal with. Stand up dude and one of the best Coil Builders in the business. Personally, I use family and friends with BD all the time. No worries peeps, just place an order and you will see why a lot of us use this guy.

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice! Looks great. I see some fused Clapton’s in my future.
Thanks bud! I've got some coils out for a photo shoot should have some fresh pics in the next week or so :)

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The lineup!

•Fused Claptons
•Framed Staples
•Alien Claptons
•Framed Staple Aliens
• Alien Sticks