Become a Patron!

Beard #5 does it suck?

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found a place to get Beard juice online at a great price so I ordered some #32 and some #5 and the came in today. I filled my Fireluke mesh with the #5 vaped about half a tank at 65watts and it is crap. All I get is a strange gross after taste. I was really shocked because I tried The One and it has a nice strong flavor #32 is amazing and even stronger. I would say #32 is the best juice I have tried so I am pretty bummed about the #5. All of the juice is 3mg also. Anyone ells find #5 bad?

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Too me, #5 is OK. I didn't really like it at first so I put it down. A few days later I put it back on my mod and it tasted better.
If you're getting a terrible after taste you may have got some old juice.
Happened to me with some Cuttwood once. It was Unicorn Milk. It was a year old when I received it from West Coast Vape.
And no, they wouldn't swap it out. That's why I will not do business with them ever again.

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Too me, #5 is OK. I didn't really like it at first so I put it down. A few days later I put it back on my mod and it tasted better.
If you're getting a terrible after taste you may have got some old juice.
Happened to me with some Cuttwood once. It was Unicorn Milk. It was a year old when I received it from West Coast Vape.
And no, they wouldn't swap it out. That's why I will not do business with them ever again.
That' just bad service for a pricy brand. You know it' a bad sign normally when you can't taste it off of your finger tip.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Beard 05 is actually one of our top sellers from Beard, other than The One. The only thing I've heard that can be construed as negative about it is it's heavy on the cheesecake.

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Beard 05 is actually one of our top sellers from Beard, other than The One. The only thing I've heard that can be construed as negative about it is it's heavy on the cheesecake.
That is pretty interesting. I tried it again today and I can taste the strawberries now it reminds me a little of Humble's Smash Mouth it's a bit of a fake ish taste to me. Its not awful but I get no cheesecake at all out of it. I know its a big seller but after tasting it I figure its mostly because of The One and #32 being so good maybe.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That is pretty interesting. I tried it again today and I can taste the strawberries now it reminds me a little of Humble's Smash Mouth it's a bit of a fake ish taste to me. Its not awful but I get no cheesecake at all out of it. I know its a big seller but after tasting it I figure its mostly because of The One and #32 being so good maybe.

Maybe at different steeping points different flavors are more prominent? that or some people's palettes make pick up on flavors differently? And 32 is THE #1 for the beard line, The One is the most popular beard flavor for us out of everything they make. I just have quite a few customers going through 120ml's of #5 on the regular.

jworm49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe at different steeping points different flavors are more prominent? that or some people's palettes make pick up on flavors differently? And 32 is THE #1 for the beard line, The One is the most popular beard flavor for us out of everything they make. I just have quite a few customers going through 120ml's of #5 on the regular.
I would agree with that. #32 is amazing

MattStone

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've only bought one bottle of #5 and it is flavorless. i can taste the mildest hint of strawberries but no new york cheesecake. tried it out of my wasp nano, hadaly, and engine nano and it sucks ass. And my bottle is not old, just received it last week and it was made on 2/18. i waited a week and tried it again, and wasted a whole work day vaping what i would compare to a lightly strawberry flavored toilet paper.
i also tried cuttwoods boss reserve and it tasted like eating out a walnut's ass.

VU Sponsors