Become a Patron!

Been up all night

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
So I've been up all night and gotta stay up all day because adulting lol. Can I get some suggestions as to what to do so I can stay awake. Currently playing Age of Empires. I don't have internet so internet free suggestions please. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know it may be obvious, but coffee is your friend. :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: Or another caffeinated beverage if you don't do coffee.

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
I know it may be obvious, but coffee is your friend. :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: Or another caffeinated beverage if you don't do coffee.

Coffee just doesn't seem to do the trick for me for some reason. I drank a whole pot one time and nothing lol.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A marathon of a good tv series on Netflix usually does the trick for me.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wish I could do that. I don't have internet haha.

Sorry missed that part of your post *oops!* Can you download some real quick to your phone while you have it? Or perhaps really loud thrash music?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup but I go to bed at 9 on the week days lol

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
Yup but I go to bed at 9 on the week days lol

Oh wow. I haven't gotten to play Legion yet. I've played since it dropped but I haven't had the extra cash to buy it so I've been impatiently waiting for the extra money and now internet lol.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh wow. I haven't gotten to play Legion yet. I've played since it dropped but I haven't had the extra cash to buy it so I've been impatiently waiting for the extra money and now internet lol.

It's a lot better than the last expansion. I quit playing but started up again about 2-3 months ago to try demon hunter. It's a pretty sweet class!

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
It's a lot better than the last expansion. I quit playing but started up again about 2-3 months ago to try demon hunter. It's a pretty sweet class!

I've been waiting forever for a class like that. I really can't wait to try it out. I haven't played in months and back when I could play months ago I was stuck playing alone and melee classes. I constantly had 1-2k latency because of the crappy internet I had at the time. Now I have none and wish I had at least crappy internet lmao.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you like melee classes, you'll love it. They have so much movement. Playing another class after playing DH feels like you're walking through quick sand.

Why don't you have internet?

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
If you like melee classes, you'll love it. They have so much movement. Playing another class after playing DH feels like you're walking through quick sand.

Why don't you have internet?

Well it got to the point where we couldn't afford it. Not that the price went up. My girlfriends grandpa passed away and we lost like 500 dollars if the income so we had to give up cable and internet to make up for the income loss.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotcha. I think most of us have been there at some point in our lives.

Hope things get a little better for you. Good luck man.

VU Sponsors