Become a Patron!

Beginner Vaper's Kit Part 2 - Pocket Rocket TW/CUAIO D22 Joyetech

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

This is Part 2 of my mini series of reviews on beginners/new vapers starter kits. I thought I would try and help out any new vapers or smokers that are thinking about transitioning into vaping. I therefore purchased three different starter kits (all from Totally Wicked) for comparison, in the hope that I could recommend one that I believe would really benefit a new vaper into kicking in the stinkies for good.

Todays review is on the Pocket Rocket by Totally Wicked which is another rebranded version of another company's kit - This time the Joyetech CUAIO D22.

Specs:
All in one tank/internal battery
2ml eliquid capacity tank
Atomiser resistance 1.5ohm, 8 - 20w
Optional 0.5, 0.6 and 1ohm coils
Battery range 0.2 - 5ohm
1500mah internal battery
ProC - BFL Atomiser heads
93mm x 22mm
Dual circuit protection
Constant Voltage mode
Direct Output mode
Childproof top fill

Keep an eye out for Part 3 of my mini series which is on the Switz2 starter kit...

I hope you enjoy the review and appreciate you watching. All of my products I review have been purchased by myself and I will always give an honest, impartial view.

If you'd like to receive notifications of new content please give it a 'thumbs up' and hit the subscribe button. I really appreciate your support.

All opinions are my own and would always suggest watching a number of different videos before making a decision to buy a product.

I would also advise that you have a good understanding of Ohm's Law and battery safety before you start using battery mods and tanks.

Check out my new website:
https://www.mfvape.co.uk/

You can follow me on social media:

Instagram: @MF_Vape
Twitter: @forber_mike

Thanks for watching

Mike (MF Vape)

VU Sponsors