Become a Patron!

Being broke sucks.

MacTechVpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found the 4nine that I'd like, still trying to decide on which atomizer to start with. Also not sure what the best batteries would be, since I don't want to cheap out on the most important part! I chain vape, and am certainly doing a number on my eGos, some days I go through 4mls of juice or more. Out of the Orchid, Aqua, Big Dripper, and the Kayfun lite plus V2, which would be ideal for my needs?

Chain like a champ! I do.

Stay with a dripper as your first rebuildable. Pain to diagnose problems in a closed tank. Gain some control over your wind first then it's all good. I recommend the Raiju or Raijin dripper (in BRASS). Has a split positive post like the Helios. Very easy to build. The IGo-W or IGo-W4's as a single post as they're very inexpensive BUT you can get the quality Fauxgotti Cap-it-All cap, preferably brass or stainless will do, cheap. This will give you authentic quality results on a budget. The 49's an outstanding starter mod that really kicks it.

Next, learn to wind a proper electrical coil. No kid stuff. You can in 30 seconds with less than 10bucks of simple tools. The simple hand-over-hand wind's been dead for a year and 99% of the world hasn't caught on yet that were winding with real electronics these days.

I have a few posts on this forum trying to show folks how to efficiently do it. Get far more vapor and flavor when done right (less risk, better batt performance).

A picture's worth a thou…

IMG_0805a.jpg

I have a few posts here. Thousands elsewhere. Google MacTechVpr for the latest. Or post to Mac on micro coil frustration | Vaping Underground Forums - An Ecig and Vaping Forum here on VU for answers and help.

Good luck.

:)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are getting a 4nine from fasttech, don't choose a 1:1. They are a mm or so taller than the one I linked to and need an extra magnet jimmy rigged in it. I can vouch for the one linked above, been using it for a few months and its been great.

Personally I think the orchid V2 is the best choice, easiest to build on the deck and you can build it single or dual coil. They have a few choices at FT so pick one with the shortest lead time till it ships. Or Vox Vapes which is $20 and they are in the US... just got mine from them yesterday and it's top notch.

Battery, sony vtc4 or 5 would be my choice but those are scarce right now. I haven't searched for batteries in a bit so maybe someone else will pop in and point you to a place with them in stock or maybe a Panasonic or other battery.

aarmou

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So many great posts on this thread. I dont know a ton about RDAs, but I am getting better about e-juice. I was on thread yesterday where we talked about a lot of e-juices. I ended up buying some from vapewild and the price was right. It looks like it should ship here today. That is a fast turnaround time. Better than MBV so far. I will let you know how the juice turns out, but im broke and managing too. Good luck finding something brother.

aarmou

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol, you would get more customers if you just said, Hi, im from Vape Wild, come try our juices...It was a dead giveaway when you said MBV was a slow shipper, even the folks that dislike MBV can't argue they have some of the best shipping in the universe.
I dont work for VW if that is what you are saying. I just started vaping 2 weeks ago and I've only tried e-juice from 3 companies!!! I got the honey berry from MBV and it took 3 days to get to me. I am not even saying that is a long time. Jesus man if im just gonna get flamed ill just go to ecf instead fk. You know who calls people a narc. A narc. Narc. (that last part was just a 21 Jumpstreet Reference)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know the streets well, it is crazy there, but here, you get to be yourself and its safe. Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping and welcome to the Underground btw! You will love it here, lots of good people and tons of great help and information!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
another great juice spot for inexpensive juices is Yaeliq, they ship from Israel so the shipping is a little longer than in the US, but they have a lot of good reviews and a lot of our community brothers and sisters like them, Im gonna order some of there juices for a brother of mine, Ill let you know how fast their shipping is.

aarmou

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool. Should I worry about quality from a non-US source? Some people have warned me about e-juice from China. So far no one has mentioned Israel except you.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The blender over there gets a lot of compliments and they use kosher grade ingredients...as far as I know, nobody has done any lab testing on them yet. If you're worried about Diacetyl and Acetyl i can recommend The Vapor Bar, she is a stand up lady with some top shelf juices, she has tested all of her juices and is currently offering clean and great juices, with all of her juices getting reworked to be as healthy as possible. I just got a sample pack from her and am falling in love with one called Rebellion and one called Wicked Vine, very smooth and adult flavorings. They have Brick and Mortars in your neck of the woods too i believe.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Humm, guess I have to start thinking outside the norm. Raves and clubs just won't do for me. Anybody got an idea what an ancient decrepit Derelict could do for some vapeincome? Worked 46 years continuously outside in a technical field prior to having health/heart issues and won't be eligible for SS for another 6 months. Ugly, obnoxious, stubborn, and these are just some of my better traits!
Walmart needs greeters....

Sorry couldn't resist....

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Curious, do you have a link? There are a million and one "the vapor bar" in a google search.
http://www.thevaporbarstore.com/
if you like tobacco and you like custard, do yourself a favor and try the Rebellion....its yummy as all hell! Looks like they have B&M's in: McKinney, Grapevine, Rowlett, Frisco, Katy and Houston if you want to go in person too.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chain like a champ! I do.

Stay with a dripper as your first rebuildable. Pain to diagnose problems in a closed tank. Gain some control over your wind first then it's all good. I recommend the Raiju or Raijin dripper (in BRASS). Has a split positive post like the Helios. Very easy to build. The IGo-W or IGo-W4's as a single post as they're very inexpensive BUT you can get the quality Fauxgotti Cap-it-All cap, preferably brass or stainless will do, cheap. This will give you authentic quality results on a budget. The 49's an outstanding starter mod that really kicks it.

Next, learn to wind a proper electrical coil. No kid stuff. You can in 30 seconds with less than 10bucks of simple tools. The simple hand-over-hand wind's been dead for a year and 99% of the world hasn't caught on yet that were winding with real electronics these days.

I have a few posts on this forum trying to show folks how to efficiently do it. Get far more vapor and flavor when done right (less risk, better batt performance).

A picture's worth a thou…

View attachment 6157

I have a few posts here. Thousands elsewhere. Google MacTechVpr for the latest. Or post to Mac on micro coil frustration | Vaping Underground Forums - An Ecig and Vaping Forum here on VU for answers and help.

Good luck.

:)

Holy shit, WOW. Awesome advice, still trying to find the raiju and cap you mentioned, but that coiling technique looks amazing. I can't wait to try it myself.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you are getting a 4nine from fasttech, don't choose a 1:1. They are a mm or so taller than the one I linked to and need an extra magnet jimmy rigged in it. I can vouch for the one linked above, been using it for a few months and its been great.

Personally I think the orchid V2 is the best choice, easiest to build on the deck and you can build it single or dual coil. They have a few choices at FT so pick one with the shortest lead time till it ships. Or Vox Vapes which is $20 and they are in the US... just got mine from them yesterday and it's top notch.

Battery, sony vtc4 or 5 would be my choice but those are scarce right now. I haven't searched for batteries in a bit so maybe someone else will pop in and point you to a place with them in stock or maybe a Panasonic or other battery.

Linked above? Thanks for the tip off too. And yeah, those batteries are going for $100 at least now... Hopefully the new work horses will be out when I get my funds together.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, guess we're on the second page now... 4nine link is in my first post, post #17.

Thanx for the link celtic fog, I will give them a try.

VU Sponsors