_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
It's caught my interest. https://wismec.us/bellerophon-atomizer-kit.html
Wicking looks forgiving and like it wouldn't suffer from tank pressure leak when filling.
This guy wicks it without using then channels. There's a lot of room below the AF where wick can go. Maybe both, under to take up space and soak up incomming extra juice + some in channels?
"Specialized Airflow Trail System " Whatever that means.
beller af.png
Unless there's something directional inside the posts that we can't see. Since the AF holes don't go the length of the posts, maybe it means some air "trails" down the side of the coil?
beller coiled deck.png
They say it's 27mm but I think it's 25mm w/27mm bubble.

I like that coil size isn't all that limited for a single.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the looks of the rta but not the design of the airflow. Would prefer the airflow wasn't offset like it is. Maybe I'm being picky, I dunno. Maybe it's just me because Jaybo's designs never have appealed to me.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I always thought JayBo was over rated. (hope there's no RX lover's in here:eek::gaah:).
I know what ya mean, but I think the AF would be ok. The AF on the other side is opposite so there's not really a "dead" end. And some wicking could channel some of the flow. I guess we can see a real review sometime soon.

I always thought JayBo was over rated. (hope there's no RX lover's in here:eek::gaah:).

Don't want to derail but Jaybo and Wismec definitely are overrated. On a scale of 0 to 10 Wismec is somewhere under 3 for me. Haven't bought anything from that company in ages. Except that Tobhino which was cheap and its surprisingly good. Okay it doesn't store 20+kJ or have electronics that can go poof.

It's caught my interest. https://wismec.us/bellerophon-atomizer-kit.html
Wicking looks forgiving and like it wouldn't suffer from tank pressure leak when filling.

Looks like the design department partially copied the Supreme v2 single coil deck. Badly that is, looks like juice channels are tiny.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
but for those interested
Well, that would be me :p
I almost pulled the trigger this am, but....still pondering.
Pondering coil placement.
I think wicking it would be super easy and probably about 3 ways to do it.
And I still think that because of the raised AF it's not going to leak.
For AF, in that top video ^ @ 1:50 - 2:00 it can be paused to see something inside the air ports. I don't know if it something directional, or nothing.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Looks like the design department partially copied the Supreme v2 single coil deck.
I see what you mean. V2 w/side af and this one bottom.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, that would be me :p
I almost pulled the trigger this am, but....still pondering.
Pondering coil placement.
I think wicking it would be super easy and probably about 3 ways to do it.
And I still think that because of the raised AF it's not going to leak.
For AF, in that top video ^ @ 1:50 - 2:00 it can be paused to see something inside the air ports. I don't know if it something directional, or nothing.
I think you're right, the airflow will probably be OK but I would space the coils to make sure the entire width of the airflow is covered by the coil.

Also agree that it should be difficult to leak. Like you said, the raised airports combined with big wicking channels should make leaks pretty difficult.

The raised airflow design reminds me of the wasp and ijoy captain elite attys.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm seeing room to trim. There is a pass through slot.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Element Vape yt video shows all sides of the deck and both posts have open slots for each leg.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Element Vape yt video shows all sides of the deck and both posts have open slots for each leg.
Oh, I meant for trimming after tightening grubs

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Why couldn't you trim before tightening the grubs?

VU Sponsors