Best 18650 VV VW APV Tube Style

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok So the Provari 3 is Due but its price is unknown- I think of Porvari's as like Subaru's Good Technology [ Symmetrical All Wheel Drive] Reliable-Dependeable and Safe. What are my options -out now so soon to be released? Need 30 watt max 20 watt fine.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like my Sigelei 30w tube mod a lot. But if you're into using buttons as opposed to tilting the device to change functions, power, etc., then this may not be for you.

I bought mine here at the minimum price ...

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's a light saber at 5.4 inches without an atty

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This mod is a real POS. IT is quite the easy mod to install the real DNA chip in
Really. I have one on the way. Do you have one or tried one? I was curious about it. It's taking a while to get here for some reason. My other orders I ordered afterwards have already arrived. I'm patient :)

Venting_Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hobby Kid, I had 2 of them. First and the worst problem was the insulator on the 510 positive pin cut through and shorted. The second issue was how the device performed. It seemed to have only 2 voltages, lo and hi. This happened to both. Some of the tube halves have been separating with the grip of ones hand too. My vendor gave my money back and let me keep one as a souvenir in which I installed a real DNA board. Vamo rushed this one.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hobby Kid, I had 2 of them. First and the worst problem was the insulator on the 510 positive pin cut through and shorted. The second issue was how the device performed. It seemed to have only 2 voltages, lo and hi. This happened to both. Some of the tube halves have been separating with the grip of ones hand too. My vendor gave my money back and let me keep one as a souvenir in which I installed a real DNA board. Vamo rushed this one.
Hmm. Interesting. We'll see. I'll get ft to compensate me if it goes pear shaped. I hope not though. I still like tubes. Else I'll do the same as you. But fit a clone dna. As they say .. "Outta the pot... "

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While reading about the Provari 3 release I have become interested in the Seigeli 30watt. I have a Seigeli 20watt and its grand. I use a stainless steel 26650 tube from Varitube on it, Well the 30 watt has a SS TopCap and the 26650 SS tube I have will fit on it. I could use the original brushed 18650 tube on the 20 watt and the SS 26650 tube on the 30watt. And it would cost me about $100 A Lot less then the P3

VU Sponsors