Become a Patron!

Best 26650 battery?

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have a Vaporesso Nebula and a green Efest battery rated at 4200mAh 20/50 discharge. I'm thinking about picking up a spare battery. Should I grab another one of these green Efests or is there a better option out there?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ain't a unanimous decision nice?

If you want it muddied up a bit, the Hohm Tech Hohm Work abd Black Basen are not bad, but they're not as good as Ijoy's...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ain't a unanimous decision nice?

If you want it muddied up a bit, the Hohm Tech Hohm Work abd Black Basen are not bad, but they're not as good as Ijoy's...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Yeah I used to use the Black Basen before the iJoy 26650's came around. The iJoy 26650's are a major game changer.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Where is the best place to get iJoys? I'm having a hard time finding 26650s at all, except some low Amp ones on amazon.

its for a Geekvape Aegis.

edit, oh except i found one company that was selling them for $5, with a 30 day wait and $45 shipping ....

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where is the best place to get iJoys? I'm having a hard time finding 26650s at all, except some low Amp ones on amazon.

its for a Geekvape Aegis.

edit, oh except i found one company that was selling them for $5, with a 30 day wait and $45 shipping ....

In no particular order:
https://www.imrbatteries.com
https://www.illumn.com
https://liionwholesale.com

You could also get the adapter that will allow you to use a 20700 battery for $2.80:
https://www.everzon.com/geekvape-aegis-battery-cap-for-20700-21700-cell.html
( The Ijoy 20700 work rather well )

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The iJoy is very awesome. Actually the Aspire 4300mAh is comparable though which not many people know. Everything else is far worse.
Mooch removed all Aspire batteries from his recommended list, won't touch any batteries that Mooch doesn't recommend.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like my purple efest but the ijoy is better. The Aspire one people have mentioned is pretty good too! I think everyone that has posted as pretty much answered the question. I started with a purple efest in my aspire nx100 but definitely think the ijoy is the best of all :)

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
As I understand it Mooch was unhappy with how Aspire were rating their batteries so took them out, but thanks to that feedback they changed it and nowadays I actually think they have the most accurate ratings of anyone.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I understand it Mooch was unhappy with how Aspire were rating their batteries so took them out, but thanks to that feedback they changed it and nowadays I actually think they have the most accurate ratings of anyone.
Aspire have a long way to go before they can be trusted.

I'll just stick with Mooch's recommended battery list and recommend to everyone to do the same.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Aspire have a long way to go before they can be trusted.

I'll just stick with Mooch's recommended battery list and recommend to everyone to do the same.
Well now that Mooch has taught them to play nice, lord knows maybe it will be a long time before they'll even think of playing not nice again. :giggle:

As for Mooch's recommended battery list... if my iJoy 26650 batteries rolled off the edge of a cliff and the decision was between not vaping for the next 8 hours or simply walking into a nearby vape shop where they're not selling the iJoy but instead are selling the Aspire 4300 mAh 26650 as well as are selling both the green Efest and the purple Efest─both of which are on Mooch's recommended battery list right now─then I would grab the Aspire, and would grab it faster than the speed of lightning. Because if Mooch's most recent test data has already shown which one out of those three is the better performing one. Stop. WHICH IT ALREADY HAS SHOWN. Stop. Then that is obviously all that matters. Full stop.

VU Sponsors