Become a Patron!

Best 3 battery mod

The2yoots

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everybody
I'm looking for the best 3 battery mod......18650 batteries
I had a wizmec gen 3, I constantly get a atomizer short reading on the screen, so its done....
Unless someone has a fix for that

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
If you dont need a screen or a bunch of bells and whistles and iJoy zenith is a good bet.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unless someone has a fix for that
Try tightening the two gold screws under the battery door near the hinge. The Reuleaux RX Gen 3 uses the metal body for the ground conductor and there are tags under these screws that connect back to the board. In addition to this, download and install ArcticFox firmware. The stock firmware appears to have a bug that, if this connection is loose, is causing the "atomizer short" error message to be displayed.

zadlives

Member For 2 Years
It looks like this site still has some C3D1s in stock, but I haven't ordered mods from them before, only very cheap accessories (those orders arrived faster than I expected and were correct).

Can heartily recommend the mod - I have one that a friend modified to a dual battery squonk, and I used it in triple battery mode for a while before that as well. And it's a great price for a DNA.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ori...-triple-18650-battery-TC-mod/32827733274.html

VU Sponsors