Become a Patron!

Best 4 18650 battery mod

The2yoots

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi everyone, the title says it all. I want a 4 battery mod for the house, am I wasting my time and money buy purchasing one ? If not, which one does everyone recommend? I have the wismec 200s, was thinking about getting the wismec gen 3, ....while I'm at it, recommendations for a 3 battery mod?
Thanks for looking at my post, and I appreciate the help
Vape on !!!

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone, the title says it all. I want a 4 battery mod for the house, am I wasting my time and money buy purchasing one ? If not, which one does everyone recommend? I have the wismec 200s, was thinking about getting the wismec gen 3, ....while I'm at it, recommendations for a 3 battery mod?
Thanks for looking at my post, and I appreciate the help
Vape on !!!

Keep that Wismec inside the house and handle it gently if you want it to have a chance last.

As for your question, I've been quite happy with my Smok GX350. Sure it's not a DNA device, but it works very well, it's pretty solid and it's never let me down.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are not a ton of choices. Other than what's been mentioned, only others I can think of are the ijoy maxo and the hammer of god (DNA and mech).

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want that kanger five6 or whatever its called. I love chunky big mods...and I love the multi battery setups. Cost for batteries sucks though.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No mention of the Smok GX2/4. By doing so, that probably completes the list. Not many. The KangerTech Five6 is a five battery mod and the only more than four battery mod I am aware of.

The2yoots

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you for the reply everyone....I just ordered the wismec gen 3, black, with shipping......
$45.00
Thank you again

VU Sponsors