Become a Patron!

best affordable sub ohm tank

what is the best affordable sub ohm tank in your opinion i want to toss it on my sig 150 for when im driving
so i do not have to use my series box and cci centurion dripper
also please keep in mind how long the coils last

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
what is the best affordable sub ohm tank in your opinion i want to toss it on my sig 150 for when im driving
so i do not have to use my series box and cci centurion dripper
also please keep in mind how long the coils last
There are a lot of good affordable sub tanks on the market but you need to know your prices, and what you want. Subscribe to VaporJoes he gets the Best prices for you. http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Best tank for the money is the Tobeco SuperTank. You can buy tank and coils at eciggity at like $18 tank with 2 coils $11 and change for 5 pack of coils with code 10percentoff.. Great flavor and vapor. I run the .2 at 45w max vg and get a month out of each coil

Oh have to add it is top fill

Pax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Uwell Crown subtank. It's now the only tank I use 95% of the time. I do have some Kangers but from a taste perspective the Crown and all of their coils do a great job.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you , MTL or direct lung inhaler, that may make a difference on the type of tank you would like better.

KingNaga

Member For 4 Years
I still think the Crown tank is amazing BUT for a more affordable tank I would say go with the Herakles or Super Tank Mini. Both are really well made with awesome tasting coils.

joey55

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I recently got an Innokin Isub from my freedom smokes. They have them at $12.45 and it comes with 2, .5 ohm coils. I think it is awesome for the price. Great flavor good vapor production with easy fill and coil change. LOVE IT!! and the price is right.

smoke free vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sense Herakles Sub Ohm Tank worth $21.50.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another vote for the Herk, though it makes for a very cloudy car, if safety is a concern. While the Crown and Arctic can chuck, it is easier to make less clouds while driving with those tanks, maybe because they are cooler vaping.

Herakles coils have been more reliable for me. Atlantis V2 dead reliable 0.3 coil, but flavor a little on the weaker side.

VU Sponsors