Become a Patron!

Best American made mods and tanks

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hard truth is, you can buy American all you want and it won't make a difference when it comes to the economy or job growth / creation. If you really want to make a difference, buy local. We get all our produce, dairy, meat and eggs from local farmers since we live in a rural area. I wonder if any of the farmers around here moonlight as mod makers...
I don't go out of my way to buy local....When farmers hire local instead of latin america...Oh and FYI, yeah there are or were american modders who moonlighted as modders.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't go out of my way to buy local....When farmers hire local instead of latin america...Oh and FYI, yeah there are or were american modders who moonlighted as modders.

I don't go out of my way either, just right down the road :)

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The hard truth is, you can buy American all you want and it won't make a difference when it comes to the economy or job growth / creation. If you really want to make a difference, buy local. We get all our produce, dairy, meat and eggs from local farmers since we live in a rural area. I wonder if any of the farmers around here moonlight as mod makers...
I agree!

sent from my Galaxy Note 5

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
unless you wanna pay 10 dollars for a piece of fruit you better hope it stays that way
labor accounts for less than 10% of cost for a head of lettuce...what you are suggest is ridiculous and just bullshit peddeled by the growers and the chamber of commerce.

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He we go, American made, I own one in silver and love it. it will tank any coil on the Atlantis system
If you're on mouth to lung-like nautilus It will use the Trion 1.2 ohm coil if you want something more like a subtank the Trion 0.4 ohm coil

http://science-of-vaping.com/shop/sov-eclipse-tank-tiffany/

Edit: if you get the provari you will have to do the 1.2 ohm coils on the p3. the 2.5 won't power the 1.2ohm coils enough to be worthwhile and neithé will fire the 0.4 ohm coils
sorry for the late reply on this, but just to make sure, this will work well for MTL, or is this a sub ohm? and you are suggesting aspire triton coils at 1.2 ohms? and lastly, the p3 will work on this but not the 2.5? thanks, and sorry for the noob questions :)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
sorry for the late reply on this, but just to make sure, this will work well for MTL, or is this a sub ohm? and you are suggesting aspire triton coils at 1.2 ohms? and lastly, the p3 will work on this but not the 2.5? thanks, and sorry for the noob questions :)
these coils were designed specifically for MTL use and will work with both. I was incorrect its 1.8 ohm which is much better for mtl and for the p2.5s. I have the tank but haven't tried those coils specifically. The tank is perfect for an mtl with the afc closed about halfway. It will also give you the option...should you want... to pop in a subohm coil, and open it up on your other mods. I have used this on the p3 and gotten a great mtl vape out of the tank. to be completely honest it was better for mtl than for direct lung.
http://sweet-vapes.com/tanks/aspire/aspire-coils/aspire-triton-coils.html

I know why I was confused.. . I had used the beyond vape silo beast 1.2 ohm coils in it on the p3 which was an extremely nice mtl vape. the coils I linked to would probably be even better

Last edited:

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
these coils were designed specifically for MTL use and will work with both. I was incorrect its 1.8 ohm which is much better for mtl and for the p2.5s. I have the tank but haven't tried those coils specifically. The tank is perfect for an mtl with the afc closed about halfway. It will also give you the option...should you want... to pop in a subohm coil, and open it up on your other mods. I have used this on the p3 and gotten a great mtl vape out of the tank. to be completely honest it was better for mtl than for direct lung.
http://sweet-vapes.com/tanks/aspire/aspire-coils/aspire-triton-coils.html

I know why I was confused.. . I had used the beyond vape silo beast 1.2 ohm coils in it on the p3 which was an extremely nice mtl vape. the coils I linked to would probably be even better
Ah ok good to know! Did you say this was American made? It's not a deal breaker, just curious. Thanks :)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sweet. How is the flavor with it?

sent from my Galaxy Note 5
Best out of a clearo that I've ever had. it does take one thankful form the coil to break in though. But that's all clearomizer coils in my opinion. I'm mostly a builder but keep a few in the Inventor for 'those days'

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally got a Triton coil for my SOV Eclipse tank, and have been vaping off of it since last night. I like that it is a top fill, but it didn't come with a tip so I am using my Nautilus tip and so far I like it. It doesn't work on my P 2.5! The pin is shorter than on my Nautilus and Kabuki. At least it works on my Sigelei. :)

darkangel07760

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had another question about the HexOhm V2.1... Is it for sub ohm use only? What are some non sub ohm tanks/coils I could use with it?

VU Sponsors