Become a Patron!

Best Atomizer in your opinion

Hello vapers, so right now i'm using a g-priv and TFV12. I noticed, that i dont really like that atomizer, as it requires a lot of juice and it is also very power hungry and requires atleast 90-100 watts to vape. I saw, that my friends use atomizers, that require much more less watts, like 35, even 30, and those atomizers deliver for some reason more clouds and they also deliver more taste. So i was like what the hell, why should i use such atomizer like TFV12, when i can use other ones, and get better results. So my question is, what is the best rba in 30-50$ range. Oh, and also, i really really liked bonzo atomizer. That rda is amazing, so my second question is - maybe i should i get it? i ask this because i know nothing aboud rda or rta atomizers. And it seemed to me, that it is a bit hard to use it, as i would have to change cotton often. Also it would be very easy to burn the coils. So maybe i should just stay to normal atomizers?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Grats on that troll attempt. Stick with the tfv12 because I agree burning coils in RDA's and Rta's happens far easier than in the sub ohm tank with pre build coils, that you're using. Would be more expensive in the long run.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like single coil RDA's myself. The Hadaly is my favorite and pretty much all I use.

Kcetin20

Member For 1 Year
for a beginner take a RDA/RDTA for now easier to wick, what i can recommend its the Nano Wasp rda/rdta they got 2 version 2 coils and nice vapor.

VU Sponsors