Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I need to know the best batteries to use for:
Raijin
Pegasus
Hana
Nemesis
I know there's tons, and people may have their own opinions, but I want a good long lasting charge, and preferably batteries that won't blow my hand off.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What resistance (ohms) will be your coils? That will be a big factor.

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In my Nemesis clone (HCigar) I run Sony VTC 5's and AW 18650's and they both perform well.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here are a list of some that will work great that are not relabeled batteries
Sony VTC3 VTC4 VTC5 (if you can find them)
LG HE's 35A --- Efest relabels these as 35A they actually only do 20amp continous but they are still great
IMREN 38A 2600mah they are great just got some in they are not relabeled they do come out of China but they
are the real deal
some MNKE's you will have to search for them I dont waste my time

Remeber
AW
Efest
and many others just relable others manufacturers batteries in a pretty lable jack the price up

there ya go

I just got a new SID. And I use 2.5 coils. I also am looking for a good reliable and long lasting battery. Mrscareyz, would the batteries you recommend be good for this too?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got a new SID. And I use 2.5 coils. I also am looking for a good reliable and long lasting battery. Mrscareyz, would the batteries you recommend be good for this too?
They are overkill for the SID cricket what you want are some Panasonic CGR or Panasonic PD's but for these devices you can use any IMR battery you do not want to use protected cells as they at times trip their internal chip and will not work the above will work great and they can also last if you decide to get into higher wattage devices the extra amps etc is fine I have a VTC5 ummm in custom 3-15watt mod works great awesome battery life sure they will work the LG HE 35a are cheaper... make sense

VU Sponsors