Become a Patron!

Best battery for my Mod

hey,
So I just got the Wismec Sinuous P80 and my favoured sub ohm tank is the Ehpro S2 (0.2 coil) & a mini Kooper 60 using same tank....
Can anyone advise me on the best battery to use for these tanks?
Each use one 18650 bat...
Thanks folks!

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use LG HG2 in my Sinuous P80. Even if you vaped at the full 80w these batteries would work OR what was said above. Either will work I guess it is a matter of which ones you like or want.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HG2 should be fine as well. Mooch rates the 30Q a bit better than the HG2 though.
As my HG2's wear out I will be replacing them with 30Q's.

If you are going to be running the mod near maximum power no battery will last too long per charge in it.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
According to the calculator linked below, an 80W device vaping with a 0.2Ω coil, you need a battery with a vaping amp discharge of 20A.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/ohms-calculator-for-vape-safety-a/292.htm

Keep in mind, LG, Sony, Samsung, and Panasonic/Sanyo are the only vaping battery makers. Everyone else rewraps those batteries under their own brand label.

The LG H2, Sony VTC6, and Samsung 30Q are all 3,000mAh 20A batteries. If you are looking for a safe bargain rewrap, Mooch the vaping community battery expert's most recent battery test results uploaded below.

IMG_0775.jpg

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
btw I get my batteries at illumn.com. Cheaper than re-wraps for authentic good batteries.
The VTC6 (good choice) is $6 right now there.
I mentioned that they were $6 to someone yesterday. I guess they went to order 4 and they were going to be back ordered. I know liionwholesale has them for $6.90.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mentioned that they were $6 to someone yesterday. I guess they went to order 4 and they were going to be back ordered. I know liionwholesale has them for $6.90.
Ahh thanks for the update.
It will be well into next year before I need to order any more batteries.
Currently using HG2's in my regulated devices and 25R's in my mechs.

VU Sponsors