Become a Patron!

best battery for tootlepuffers.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually when the conversation turns toward batteries it revolves around a battery that can handle lots of watts or low sub ohm builds.
I was wondering what people's thought were the best battery for us who rarely vape more than say 30 watts on mech mods ... a battery with high mah rating,ans a battery that doesn't sag quickly

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i would take a 30q or any 20 amp high amperage battery even for tootle poofing higher CDA is always safer even for a tootle poofer

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i would take a 30q or any 20 amp high amperage battery even for tootle poofing higher CDA is always safer even for a tootle poofer
yes for years that has been my policy as well...I just figured...why not leave my options open to vape anything.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If a battery is "best" for sub ohm then it's "best" for everything. And the safest for low wattage users.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well to a low wattage vaper discharge amp rating may not be as important... MAH will become the main factor.... so I would think best battery would be the one with highest MAH with more amps available than you will use.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well to a low wattage vaper discharge amp rating may not be as important... MAH will become the main factor.... so I would think best battery would be the one with highest MAH with more amps available than you will use.

yes, that as well as the rate of battery sag.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes, that as well as the rate of battery sag.
Sag is also something that only matters if you stressing your batteries.. pulling high amperage. ... not typically a tootle puffing concern. Well at least until the battery gets down to below 3.4volts. Then I suppose a higher wattage tooter might be bouncing on a regulated mods low volt cutoff level. Afterall mist tootlers are vaping at less than 5 amps draw. That said since a 25 amp batt cost about the same as a 15amp... I'd go with the 25... just because.

VU Sponsors