Become a Patron!

Best Berries and Cream Juice

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
As the title says I am looking for the best berries and cream ejuice. I have taken medications for years that affect my sense of taste, but this seems to be one flavor that I can taste more than the others I have tried. A place like MBV is awesome because it allows me to boost the flavor of the juice. So what have you tried and liked? Something that is real creamy with still the hint of berries, I don't care what kind of berries, any kind or a mix is just fine. Cost isn't an issue either, I am more than willing to pay for a higher quality juice. What I don't have funds for is trying 20 different juices trying to find the right one. I know y'all will be able to help me with this and I think you in advance.

NCH

stewpickles

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i just picked up some really good stuff by boosted. the one i got was anti lag which is strawberry, blueberry, and watermelon cream. the other one which i wish i also got was called wastegate and it was vanilla cheesecake with raspberry puree. they ran for 22 bucks for a 30ml. also you cant go wrong with mothers milk by suicide bunny which is strawberry cream.

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reply, sorry I am not online everyday. I have heard a lot of good things about Mother's Milk, I think I will give them a shot next. Anyone else have any favorites?

KillaB3E

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out ITC Vapes, they have a couple of creamy flavors - but the only one that I have tried is Pixy Tears. It was very good FOOB, but should be even better after a couple of weeks of steeping (which they recommend).

Prices are very good as well.

Good luck,

VU Sponsors