Become a Patron!

Best Betty clone?

Pnutkm

Member For 4 Years
Can someone please give all of their opinions for the best Betty clone I know there are debates about Forest fruit and sweetener and then some other ones a guy came into my vape shop and said he used a clone from critical mass with watermelon used in it does anyone have any feedback about it or can someone who has been replicating and cloning juices for a long time please help me out here really trying to get it as spot-on as possible thanks for all the answers in advance

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally don't like the clone of Betty, but I have made it for a friend of mine, and he loves it. I mixed it up as it said. 15% sweetener and 10% forest fruit. The only thing is that it doesn't peak until 2 months steep. Also, I wouldn't recommend putting this in an atty. He only drips it.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have never had the actual Betty, but made a clone recipe I found I really like with 10% forest fruit and 2% cap super sweet. Delicious right away. But Since I have never had the original, can't tell you how authentic it is. But it has become a favorite.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have never had the actual Betty, but made a clone recipe I found I really like with 10% forest fruit and 2% cap super sweet. Delicious right away. But Since I have never had the original, can't tell you how authentic it is. But it has become a favorite.
That sounds better with 2% sucrose. 15% IMO is overkill! But my friends swears that it is the best clone he tasted, most similar to Betty (I've never had either)....coming from a man who has been vaping long before I've ever heard of it.

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The recipe i made tastes like a house juice i used to like. So my guess is they tried to clone betty by another name.

Tried actually betty and the forest fruit 10% and sweetener 15% is the closest your going o get imo. but if you use less sweetener it tastes a lot better

VU Sponsors