Become a Patron!

Best blue raspberry juice of all time?

Zhurrie

Member For 1 Year
There are so many blue raspberry juices out there and I'm normally a dessert person so I have no idea where to start. Personally, I am trying to find one that tastes like a blue Jolly Rancher, but I'd like to see what others are vaping.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You are speaking my language! I've been looking for the best blue raspberry flavor for awhile and these are some that I would say are the best.

The Brazz by Dr. Shugar Chitz is my ADV. I have gone through at least 30 bottles of it. It's the cleanest tasting blue raspberry flavor I can find, and is a very clean juice. Doesn't mess coils up and has the slightest sour tingle on a fresh coil.

Buzz from Modus. This is a Sour Blue Raspberry Tart flavor and has a bit more of a sour punch than the previous one. It has more sweetener as well which is why I won't vape it as often. It's good to mix as well.

The last is not pure blue raspberry flavor but a blend of blue-razz and grape. Drooly from Clown is super bomb. Has a decent amount of sweetener in it, but not a coil killer. has a very strong flavor overall, stronger than the previously mentioned ones for sure.

But yeah, normally people ask about dessert flavors and I'm useless but candy/fruit flavors are my shizzzz.

Zhurrie

Member For 1 Year
You are speaking my language! I've been looking for the best blue raspberry flavor for awhile and these are some that I would say are the best.

The Brazz by Dr. Shugar Chitz is my ADV. I have gone through at least 30 bottles of it. It's the cleanest tasting blue raspberry flavor I can find, and is a very clean juice. Doesn't mess coils up and has the slightest sour tingle on a fresh coil.

Buzz from Modus. This is a Sour Blue Raspberry Tart flavor and has a bit more of a sour punch than the previous one. It has more sweetener as well which is why I won't vape it as often. It's good to mix as well.

The last is not pure blue raspberry flavor but a blend of blue-razz and grape. Drooly from Clown is super bomb. Has a decent amount of sweetener in it, but not a coil killer. has a very strong flavor overall, stronger than the previously mentioned ones for sure.

But yeah, normally people ask about dessert flavors and I'm useless but candy/fruit flavors are my shizzzz.

Awesome! Thank you! I have a soft spot in my heart for Bad Drip's Don't Care Bear but have had bad luck with most other candy juice purchases (didn't care for any Dripmore's juice except sort of the peach ring one) and the thought of having to trial and error my way through 6-10 different blue raspberry juices to find one that I like isn't all that appealing to me. I'll be sure to buy a bottle or two of the Brazz from your shop as soon as I'm ready to make my next order.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome! Thank you! I have a soft spot in my heart for Bad Drip's Don't Care Bear but have had bad luck with most other candy juice purchases (didn't care for any Dripmore's juice except sort of the peach ring one) and the thought of having to trial and error my way through 6-10 different blue raspberry juices to find one that I like isn't all that appealing to me. I'll be sure to buy a bottle or two of the Brazz from your shop as soon as I'm ready to make my next order.

No worries! glad to help. the drip more peach rings isn't bad, their lemon drops flavor is actually pretty good I will say.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
While not a straight blue raspberry its the only one I have ever liked.
Beards #64 Blue Raspberry Hibiscus Twist

Its really good.

VU Sponsors