Become a Patron!

best box mod for $100! 100w or higher....

madd cabbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sigelei 100 watt box mod. Crazy battery life and you can get it for less than $100 online

sent from my mobile communication device

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you only want 100W I also say sig. If you want more, I hear good things about the god box.

Yea, only 100W....

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigelei it is.. Should I wait for the Sigelei 100w Plus.. think it has a spring loaded pin

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
101 Vape had the Sig on clearance about a week ago for seventy + bucks and you could probably find similar deals , i would get whatever ones cheaper , same chip.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cloupor T6 (less than $100 now)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cloupor T6 (less than $100 now)
There's also the Cloupor T8, which has me very tempted...but I'm worried about reviews saying the T6 can only push about 50 watts and the T8 being similarly underpowered. If I can get 60 watts out of a "150 watt" box it would still fit my needs, but I'd just *feel* like I was getting ripped off.

SHOUTCAST, I've been doing a ton of reading the last few days and all signs seem to point toward Sigelei...I'm really on the fence between that for all the great reviews and the Cloupor because...I just like how it looks.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's also the Cloupor T8, which has me very tempted...but I'm worried about reviews saying the T6 can only push about 50 watts and the T8 being similarly underpowered. If I can get 60 watts out of a "150 watt" box it would still fit my needs, but I'd just *feel* like I was getting ripped off.

SHOUTCAST, I've been doing a ton of reading the last few days and all signs seem to point toward Sigelei...I'm really on the fence between that for all the great reviews and the Cloupor because...I just like how it looks.
It could be underpowered, but not for my needs. Also, based on some info you can Google here and there, one needs something more along the lines of an oscilloscope - not an inline voltage meter - to test the T6. This is because the T6's output is PWM (pulse width modulation), not DC.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have been following the threads on the Cloupor's and there were two separate postings today that claimed their new Cloupors died completely , it's on the other well known forum..

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It could be underpowered, but not for my needs. Also, based on some info you can Google here and there, one needs something more along the lines of an oscilloscope - not an inline voltage meter - to test the T6. This is because the T6's output is PWM (pulse width modulation), not DC.
Mine is consistently low on the voltage. A 1.1 ohm coil setup in my Vulcan at 45 watts display 6.7 volts instead of 7. At 50 watts, it reading 7.1 instead of 7.3. The onboard resistance meter is correct, the mods fires low by .3 from 10 to 50 watts and then is 1.2 volts low at 80 watts upwards.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine is consistently low on the voltage. A 1.1 ohm coil setup in my Vulcan at 45 watts display 6.7 volts instead of 7. At 50 watts, it reading 7.1 instead of 7.3. The onboard resistance meter is correct, the mods fires low by .3 from 10 to 50 watts and then is 1.2 volts low at 80 watts upwards.
Based on that type of test, my particular unit is firing on the nose: with a 1.02 ohm coil, 14.4w shows 3.8v and 20.0w shows 4.5v

VU Sponsors