1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

Best Build for Vgod Copper mech mod

Discussion in 'Coil Building' started by MustangMoney, Sep 9, 2017.

1. MustangMoney

MustangMoney New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey all, I'm looking to get back into comps and I'm seeing alot of people running some fancy builds on mechs and producing crazy cloud with a nice ramp up time. I was wondering, for a copper vgod pro mech mod and a 24mm goon what would be the best ohm to run with. I'm used to running .08-.1 with anarchist wire but it doesnt get the job done like id like. Please help :(

P.s. I dont mind prebuilt coils. I build my own but I dont have anything to make aliens or claptons so if you have a knock out pre built coil you reccomend please let me know. Thank you.

2. shawn.hoefer

shawn.hoefer Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I hate to be that guy, but there are no cells that can support those builds (0.08 and 0.1 Ohms) in a single cell tube mod safely.

I routinely run 5 wrap, 3 mm, Nichrome 80 fused claptons... 2x26/32. These clock in around 0.15 - 0.17 and require very little ramp up.

I run LG HB2/4/6 cells.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

r055co likes this.
  3. r055co

r055co VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    As Shawn said -

I usually run 28x2/38 SS fused claptons at around 0.17Ω - 0.2Ω

If you want to run super subohm don't be stupid and just run them on a parallel Mod.

4. Eddie2934

Eddie2934 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ka1 wire 20 gage on 3.5 mm post comes out to 0.1 or .11 I have a vgod and that's the build I use on it all the time