Become a Patron!

Best builds on my atomizers for flavor

daman909123

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So i have a avacado, tfv4, aromamizer, velocity, rsst, goblin mini, and the standard tip that came with the new dripbox 160. I have every gauge of kanthal from 22-40 then i have the nichrome stainless and nickel that comes in the ud wire box. I feel i have the avacado running great with a spaced clapton 5/6 wrap at 3mm single coil the wick just inside holes but what other builds and wicking will help with flavor out of my materials?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i have a avacado, tfv4, aromamizer, velocity, rsst, goblin mini, and the standard tip that came with the new dripbox 160. I have every gauge of kanthal from 22-40 then i have the nichrome stainless and nickel that comes in the ud wire box. I feel i have the avacado running great with a spaced clapton 5/6 wrap at 3mm single coil the wick just inside holes but what other builds and wicking will help with flavor out of my materials?

rayon,, it 'moves the juice'... for me,, maybe only me,,i used to have chronic 'vapors tongue'.. i think its because i am a chain vaper... cotton just couldn't keep up.. so switched to rayon. the easiest cheapest rayon is at Sally's Beauty supply store.. they sell lots of 'cotton' like product, you have to make sure you buy the one that says 100% rayon......its about $15+,, and is a huge box..===your life time supply. but dont get in any hurry to buy it if you are brand new to vaping.. take your time enjoy your hobby,, and watch rayon videos. JeremyR on another board has put in quite a bit of work into education and use of rayon. (i dont know if i can post that here)

anyway,, youtube Rayon wicks. (killer flavor too imho)

daman909123

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
rayon,, it 'moves the juice'... for me,, maybe only me,,i used to have chronic 'vapors tongue'.. i think its because i am a chain vaper... cotton just couldn't keep up.. so switched to rayon. the easiest cheapest rayon is at Sally's Beauty supply store.. they sell lots of 'cotton' like product, you have to make sure you buy the one that says 100% rayon......its about $15+,, and is a huge box..===your life time supply. but dont get in any hurry to buy it if you are brand new to vaping.. take your time enjoy your hobby,, and watch rayon videos. JeremyR on another board has put in quite a bit of work into education and use of rayon. (i dont know if i can post that here)

anyway,, youtube Rayon wicks. (killer flavor too imho)
I actually ordered some to try but the seller was ridiculously slow so i canceled and didnt place a new order yet. I will soon. Thanks

VU Sponsors