Become a Patron!

Best cheap DIY drip tip fits most RDA/ RTA /RDTA

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you have any lying around......The best drip tip is a sharpie cap. If the tfv8 stock tip fits the sharpie cap friction fits... And real snug here's one I made from a green sharpie! Plus you can pick your favorite color lol just cut a half inch or more up from the opening of the cap! Cut to size :)IMG_20170124_034720.jpg On the limitless plus ! Great find in my book makes the tfv8 hit better too

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you have any lying around......The best drip tip is a sharpie cap. If the tfv8 stock tip fits the sharpie cap friction fits... And real snug here's one I made from a green sharpie! Plus you can pick your favorite color lol just cut a half inch or more up from the opening of the cap! Cut to size :)View attachment 72702 On the limitless plus ! Great find in my book makes the tfv8 hit better too
Cool! Did you cut off the clip section too? How did you cut it so nicely?

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What is the cap made from, how hot can it get before it starts outgassing?

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have any lying around......The best drip tip is a sharpie cap. If the tfv8 stock tip fits the sharpie cap friction fits... And real snug here's one I made from a green sharpie! Plus you can pick your favorite color lol just cut a half inch or more up from the opening of the cap! Cut to size :)View attachment 72702 On the limitless plus ! Great find in my book makes the tfv8 hit better too
i have used a pen sleeve as a drip tip when i lost one and wasnt home to replace it...it worked pretty good.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Idk I got it on my limitless plus RDTA and haven't had a problem at all. Guess that research would be up to you guys

So you have no clue if you just told a bunch of people to use something that might be toxic if heated

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Basically. Like the guy last year that was talking about using model paint to add art to his RDA and drip tip... Could not for the life of me or anyone else get him to understand what off gassing was and how even after the paint drys it can still give off gasses which are most likley toxic.

VU Sponsors