Become a Patron!

BEST CHEAP E JUICE?

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So im sort of looking for a good vendor that sells cheap e juice. For example I got 5 120 ml bottles for $70.... but didnt taste very good at all, even after steeping. So i guess im just wondering if i can find some bangin deals for good e juice! Thanks!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
http://mushroomvapes.com/ I think he has a discount code here Peary passion and Monkey muffins are my go to juices. If you don't see your nic lv just use 0 and tell him in the notes what mg you want. Ken is a really nice guy and his juice is awsome. https://www.itcvapes.com/ I like the lemon bar, spoonlicker (both) and bananaberry dream!!

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://mushroomvapes.com/ I think he has a discount code here Peary passion and Monkey muffins are my go to juices. If you don't see your nic lv just use 0 and tell him in the notes what mg you want. Ken is a really nice guy and his juice is awsome. https://www.itcvapes.com/ I like the lemon bar, spoonlicker (both) and bananaberry dream!!

WOW, those look great! Good deals too. Also from what you're telling me, he sounds like an awesome guy!

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've recently used cloud sorcerer. 15 per 120 mil. I love the fairy milk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I like their Cornbread vape. It's good with a cup of coffee. I have their Sticky Rice on the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
You'll love the Sticky Rice, give the It's Toast a try also, very good. I've been on the fence with the Cornbread, I'll have to try it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You'll love the Sticky Rice, give the It's Toast a try also, very good. I've been on the fence with the Cornbread, I'll have to try it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ill go with your word and buy a couple 15 ml's just to try em out. Thanks! oh and do you know if there ingredients are safe?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill go with your word and buy a couple 15 ml's just to try em out. Thanks! oh and do you know if there ingredients are safe?
It's food and they are a reputable "premium" juice vendor so yes it's safe

Osbornebrandon53

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try this. Not budget at all and is cheap.
Or try swagg sauce. Good price but not quite as good as the other one.
Another good one is humble

I just tried Verde Valley Vapes and was very disappointed. Got 80VG and there's only a hint of flavor in all three flavors I tried (banana foster, peaches and cream, and cinnamon squares). The price point is amazing but I doubt I'll order again.

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just tried Verde Valley Vapes and was very disappointed. Got 80VG and there's only a hint of flavor in all three flavors I tried (banana foster, peaches and cream, and cinnamon squares). The price point is amazing but I doubt I'll order again.

Maybe after 3 weeks of steeping.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Verde Valley Vapes like @Spyg0at & @Deucesjack said. Glad to have found out about them.

Np bro. glad you liked them. As I and others have said many times the flavor is not in your face. It's on the light side even with a boost. However, some vapers like that because you can vape those flavors all day without getting sick of it. I always have at least 10-12 bottles of V3 handy.

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Np bro. glad you liked them. As I and others have said many times the flavor is not in your face. It's on the light side even with a boost. However, some vapers like that because you can vape those flavors all day without getting sick of it. I always have at least 10-12 bottles of V3 handy.

I don't even use other vendors anymore. When they do something like their double free mil sales, it works out to well under $10/100ml. I haven't really liked any other "budget" juice, but I certainly haven't tried them all.

It should also be noted that they say some batches are shipped out fresh. In my experience, I don't think I have gotten anything pre-steeped from them. I find they always need at least a week or two for the flavors to come out and balance. Some I have found really only come into their own after 3-4 weeks. I also order with flavor shots.

I could definitely see some people being disappointed if they just vaped right out of the mail. Taste is so incredibly subjective though.

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe, it's been about two. Or like someone else said a flavor boost could be helpful.

I have always ordered the flavor shots, and they are just about right. I think that without them, they might be a bit subtle for my own tastes.

I also switch around atomizers for specific flavors. Though, ones like my derringer, goblin mini, and serpent mini seem to consistently provide excellent flavor across the board (as long as I have the right build in them of course).

Its tough to relate anything to other people on this topic. We not only have the impacts of equipment and builds, but personal preferences as well. Flavor is really my only concern though, and I have been extremely satisfied with V3. Fresh out of the box though? Nope! At least not for many of them.

I have always ordered the flavor shots, and they are just about right. I think that without them, they might be a bit subtle for my own tastes.

I also switch around atomizers for specific flavors. Though, ones like my derringer, goblin mini, and serpent mini seem to consistently provide excellent flavor across the board (as long as I have the right build in them of course).

Its tough to relate anything to other people on this topic. We not only have the impacts of equipment and builds, but personal preferences as well. Flavor is really my only concern though, and I have been extremely satisfied with V3. Fresh out of the box though? Nope! At least not for many of them.

Thanks! Maybe I'll give them another try. I agree that it's tough to reconcile so many different variables but people with wildly different setups seem to like V3. Aaaaand they're very affordable.

Does anyone like VapeWild? 7.99/30ml isn't bad, though their flavors are hit or miss.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Wild had 2 flavors I liked and they discontinued one. The only thing left there that's any good is Smurf Cake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors