Become a Patron!

Best cloud chasing drip tip?

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the new trend is to go without a drip tip but I'd rather not. Anyone know any good drip tips for blowing clouds? Prefer US shipping

If you want a great metal drip tip i would get a Ninja-Mod Drip tip. They have some really innovative drip tips and their signature tips are the widest bore metal tips that i can find with a 6.5mm inner diameter.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Have you tried the cloud chaser from Cherry Vapes?

Im not impressed with the looks of the cloud chaser tip. if they had a metal sleeve i probably would get one.

FortyEight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another vote for cherry vapes. Black white or stainless all nice w friction fit and big bore.

Everything I've used on tobh even 20 g dual 4 wraps has not been hot I mean I'm not chain vaping thou... I cud do the same build in a stillare and it will be hot the. Now that I'm thinking of it the zenith as well. I guess the tobhs atty heat rings at the top really work

pdxvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Forgot to mention these. They are delrin hybrid atty caps/ drip tip with 1/2" bore. So if you have an atty they will fit, might be worth looking at. Cloud cap and chuff enuff.

http://covalvapes.com/products/chuff-enuff-drip-tops

http://www.justhatip.com/cloudcap
Fuck yeah Chuff Caps, but if you're going to link to more than one, make sure you link to Chain Gang Creations, the innovator! John Grefe of Congrevape is also putting out a "Competition Cap" to go along with his brand new Competion Doge.
I'm getting some Chuff tops myself, they look the cleanest to me. Absolutely cannot wait for tomorrow's mail to get here, I'll be tossing one of those Chuff tops on top of my new Plumeveil='3

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have never seen caps before, I would probably try them out if I knew what attys they would fit.

pdxvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The top caps FortyEight and I have linked will fit in a bunch of different atomizer barrels.
Originally designed for the Tobh Atty, Stillare, and Halo Custom top cap, as well as the 26650 version of the two aforementioned industry hits, these top caps fit inside most 22mm top cap barrels. In some cases O-rings may need to swapped out to accommodate differing inner-diameters, but these caps will also snug into the Plumeveil, Vulcan, Mutation X, Competition Doge, and probably a bunch of other top caps I'm unfamiliar with or can't think of off the top of my head.
Chain Gang.jpg
These things are absolutely badass.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks awesome, I may have to try one of these out. I'm hoping it would fit on a tugboat.

pdxvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure, I would ask around.
Also I thought I might point you in the direction of Ninja-Mods, dude makes some seriously rad tips that fit into any atomizer with a standard 510 drip tip slot. He just came out with the Osiris, the man is a serious innovator.

FortyEight

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks pdx for linking to the original creator of the these. They are quite innovative and credit is def due to the designer. Props

Knight Maric

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally I love Buffalo Vapor Train drip tips. All metal with a huge bore and many designs to choose from. Each one is hand turned. I get mine in shop locally but can also be found at their website : http://vaportrail.com/
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.JPG

skenzer

Member For 4 Years
Have you tried the cloud chaser from Cherry Vapes?

+1 on the cloud chaser dt. The only issue I've had with it, it doesn't always fit all RDA's. It's a pressure fit style and I have a couple of rda's that have smaller dt holes and won't accept the cloud chaser.
I have noticed that they do break in though. After inserting it and removing it several times they become easier to use. I think my newest one will fit those smaller rda holes eventually. Hopefully that is. I would still recommend them. Get the delrin/plastic one and try that out first. It's only $10.

www.vapetasia.com has press fit drip tips like the cherry vapes with either a stainless, brass, or copper sleeve. It has same bore width as the cloud chaser by cherry vapes. I own both brands and they work great. They don't get the drip gurgle in the tip either

I have used both for a few months now (cherry, ninja) I also have the vapetasia tip coming in, which is similar to the cherry vapes where it has no o rings! Comes in copper, ss, brass.. but right now I truly love the ninja mods v2, plus with the afc on it, you can stick a tip on top of it, adjust your air flow and blast away! I hope this helps in your tough decision..I will update you with the vapetasia tip as well! Good luck!

QuikWgn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

pdxvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have no idea how to do this but, @Ninja Mods ?
Thank you sir, your Osiris PAI system is sheer brilliance. I use it regularly with different atomizers, and enjoy what it brings to the vape each time. Whether you're just trying to get more air into the chamber, or using it to reduce the velocity of your airflow, it works wonders.
Shit's beast, can't say more.

bearyhot

Member For 4 Years
Seen some using a drip tip called the Hurricane drip tip. Think I seen it online at Beyond Vapes.

Just saw these Hurricane Tip Clones....the originals ($25.00 + shipping) will be in stock tomorrow (9/18): http://www.beyondvape.com/store/bored-drip-tips-for-rdas-c-43_44/hurricane-drip-tip-p-1576.html

The clones are at FT:
(1) for $2.68: https://www.fasttech.com/products/3015/10009757/1855906
(5) for $11.16: https://www.fasttech.com/products/3015/10009757/1855905.

I'm not sure if VJ has put these up on his mailer, but it would probably be of interest to thrifty cloud chasers. People who want the original can always ck out Beyond on the 18th to see if they can score one. The only difference I see between the 2, is that the original has an aircraft grade, aluminum cone shaped insert and the FT version, has a SS, conical insert. Happy shopping!

pdxvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I made a "Hurricane"-like mouthpiece out of an old 22mm glass cartomizer tank from IBTanked and a Cherry Vapes Mini-Universal friction fit tip.
photo 2 (2).JPG
All I did was remove the end-caps from my cartotank, run the Mini-Universal through one of the tank's end-caps, and return the tank section to that end cap. I did notice as I was experimenting with different cartotanks (different brands and different sizes from IBTanked) that some end-caps needed a drip-tip O-ring around the Mini-Universal to sit snug and not spin in place.
In using the friction fit tip from Cherry Vapes, I'm achieving more airflow than the Hurricane cap, and I made use of two bits and bobs that were simply gathering dust in my vaping drawer!

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm personally partial to vapetasia's press fit drip tips. The aesthetics and performance are just incredible. It's the largest bore drip tip that's possible while still fit in a standard 510 connection. Seriously if you haven't seen them yet you've got to check them out there amazing from every dimension a drip tip could be judged.
I also like the dynasty v2 drip tips, really comfortable to use and great flow since there's no step, plus no worrying about juice piling up on a step

Last edited:

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been using delrin friction fit tips from an eBay seller called synervape. Been great so far. I'd like to give one of the vapetasia friction tips a try.

TimB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure, I would ask around.
Also I thought I might point you in the direction of Ninja-Mods, dude makes some seriously rad tips that fit into any atomizer with a standard 510 drip tip slot. He just came out with the Osiris, the man is a serious innovator.
Yes it is but for $35 it's not worth it...for delrin.

VU Sponsors