Become a Patron!

best clouds RTA for around $50

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what RTA would you guys recommend. two that im thinking about are the herakles plus and the smok tfv4. any thoughts in either of those RTAs?

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you also considered the Uwell Crown and the OBS Crius?

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
haven't looked at those two. ill have to watch some reviews and see how good they are, cloud wise.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO,if you want clouds,go for a comp RDA and learn to build for it.
Some RTA's can produce decent clouds but nothing on par with a good comp rda.

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do plan to get an rda. but I also want a good rta for when im on the go or just don't feel like dripping.

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've tried both TFV4 and crown uwell but it's really hard to tell the difference. I'd say TFV4 might slightly lead on the vapor production. It's not a huge difference though whatsoever.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OBS CRIUS!!!!! For the rta. Air flow is just like a dripper, clouds are very nice and flavor is amazing

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks, I think the tfv4 is the one im gonna get. how do the two compare with flavor? flavor not a big thing to me but its a nice addition.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No to sure how they compare don't have a tfv4. But I will be getting another crius soon

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do plan to get an rda. but I also want a good rta for when im on the go or just don't feel like dripping.
Going by your chosen SN and previous posts,the smart money is on the fact that you're a "clouds brah".
If that's the case then you don't want an rta or even a tank for that matter.
If your only goal is clouds and impressing your other "clouds brah" homies then a comp rda and a decent build is your only option.
Again,some tanks CAN produce but if you're only goal is clouds then youre barking up the wrong tree.
Tanks are designed to be the middlegrounds with the benefit of juice capacity while not being able to produce the flavor or density of an rda.
Sure,some will say that such and such tank produces more clouds or flavor than such and such rda but if you know what your doing and what you're building for,a well built rda will win hands down.

Dude,if you're looking for clouds brah and don't have an rda then you're in it for all the wrong reasons.
Take your hipster bullshit elsewhere....

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rage 3-in-1
Its a full size RDA with a tank attachment!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
bondo. calm your tits ok. I have a decent amount of experience and have used and built on an RDA many times. I don't like cloud chasing to get other people to think of me as "cool" I do it cause I find it entertaining and love blowing clouds and doing cloud tricks.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny that shit is being talked to a fellow vapor for wanting to get some clouds going, fucking really.

Thought this was a vaping forum and we're all here to produce vapor being little toodles or FUCKING CLOUDS BRAH.

Unless I'm missing something and this guy pissed you off in another post? Or are just being a dick?

Where else would you like him to take it, is there a clouds brah forum.

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny that shit is being talked to a fellow vapor for wanting to get some clouds going, fucking really.

Thought this was a vaping forum and we're all here to produce vapor being little toodles or FUCKING CLOUDS BRAH.

Unless I'm missing something and this guy pissed you off in another post? Or are just being a dick?

lol this is the only post I have talked to him in, and you can see the entire conversation that ive had with him. ill admit though I hate seeing cloud chasing "hipsters" in a sub-forum made for cloud chasing.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh, it just gets old, if you wanna blow some clouds fuck by all means do it, why this makes you generalized as a hipster is a mystery to me.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I demand a "cloudzbrah" subforum!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bondo. calm your tits ok. I have a decent amount of experience and have used and built on an RDA many times. I don't like cloud chasing to get other people to think of me as "cool" I do it cause I find it entertaining and love blowing clouds and doing cloud tricks.

Eh, it just gets old, if you wanna blow some clouds fuck by all means do it, why this makes you generalized as a hipster is a mystery to me.

Although I stand by my opinion of chasing clouds I sincerely apologize for being as rude as I was. I had a few drinks and was a bit on edge due to another members attitude.
Cheers,

MonsterClouds

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Although I stand by my opinion of chasing clouds I sincerely apologize for being as rude as I was. I had a few drinks and was a bit on edge due to another members attitude.
Cheers,
its all good, atleast you apologized.

VU Sponsors