Become a Patron!

Best coil for flavor?

CloudTastic

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a flavor chaser but I am not a good builder and I want to find the top of the line builds for flavor. If anybody can build some for me (would pay handsomely of course) or direct to me to a good place to buy them it would be much appreciated :)

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are some great builders on this forum over on the post your builds page. I'm sure some of them are professionals who would be able to build whatever you desire, for a fair price, but flavour is all down to the individual. I personally like staggered fused claptons as they're fairly easy to make and have good wicking action in and of themselves, but there are others who swear by straight 22g kanthal spaced builds and say these advanced and exotic (read expert haha) coils are just for show. Best thing you can do is experiment, either by buying premade from a reputable builder or by experimenting with builds yourself. I would say try building yourself though as it's very satisfying to vape something you wrapped properly and are proud of. I could be biased though :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors