Become a Patron!

best coils to use with eleaf pico

I love the Pin Up juice but it seems I'm running through coils like crazy! The latest coils I purchased were Eleaf 0.3 ohm. Do I need a different coil to handle the Pin Up juice as I have heard Pin Up can be hard on coils. I usually run my pico about 40 watts. Thanks for any suggestions and help!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well. I don't use coil heads anymore with my pico.... don't really like the Melo TANK AND COIL AVAILABLE FOR it..... best I found are some 1.8 ohm mtl coil.... ftom fasttech or ones i made.

I typically vape at 30 watts or less but can be using a coil from 2 ohms to .2 ohms at any given time doing that...... yes i use RBA drippers and tanks....

my Nectar Rdta has 26awg SS coil at .6ohm and my Avocado 28ss at 1.1 and my kayfun is at .34ohm with twisted 30ss... all run with same setting on Pico.... In tc at 400 or so and 25watts set or VW at 16watts or so on a custom boosted power curve ranging from 150% to 90%.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Juices that are hard on coils are just hard on coils regardless - usually because of the contents of sweeteners

VU Sponsors