Become a Patron!

Best coils?

My husband and I both have SMOK mods, luckily they take the same coils. We are currently using SMOK V8 BABY-T6 coils. Are there better but still affordable coils that we can use? I use mine more then my husband does so i get 1 1/2-2 weeks of use, and he gets about 3 weeks out of his. Were also looking to replace our mods altogether because mine randomly leaks, any recommendation on affordable but better mods?

PropperVape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get away from Smok in my opinion, the voopoo drag V1 is a great mod(but there are a vast array of amazing mods) I personally have the freemax mesh pro on top and it’s the beat Vape I’ve ever had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
My husband and I both have SMOK mods, luckily they take the same coils. We are currently using SMOK V8 BABY-T6 coils. Are there better but still affordable coils that we can use? I use mine more then my husband does so i get 1 1/2-2 weeks of use, and he gets about 3 weeks out of his. Were also looking to replace our mods altogether because mine randomly leaks, any recommendation on affordable but better mods?
Innokin, Smoant, Vaporesso,Tesla, Geekvape, and Voopoo all make some really nice mods in your price range. Freemax tanks are supposed to be pretty good although I personally haven’t used them. I do use freemax mesh coils in my Voopoo Uforce tank and they are quite good. A big improvement over the coils that came with the tank. Also have the Geekvape Alpha tank which is a really good one. My favorite tank that isn’t a rebuildable and the .2 meshmallow coils are flavorful and last long. The Uwell Crown tank that came out several years ago is a great tank as well. It’s been out forever but they are still selling them and the coils so that should tell you something about performance. I prefer the .5 coils in that one but they have 1.2 ohm and .25 coils also available for it so many options. The .5 and .25 coils are also SS so they can be used in TC mode. Good luck to you and your husband. I hope you find a setup you like.
Oh also I agree with the poster above and would avoid Smok as well. They pump out a lot of garbage. Their company motto is- Quanity not Quality.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Vu. And I second the freemax mesh pro. Not really more affordable but they last about 2 weeks for me. Flavor is top notch though.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are there better but still affordable coils that we can use?
I would suggest trying Vaporesso GT Mesh coils in your Baby Beast tanks. You would also do well by trying Geekvape Super Mesh coils. The flavor is really great, and coils last longer than coils that use wire. Nothing wrong with Smok either. Their Baby Mesh coils for the Baby Prince will fit in your tank.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Were also looking to replace our mods altogether because mine randomly leaks, any recommendation on affordable but better mods?
There's a lot of great mods on the market. You have to find one that looks good to you. You're going to be the one holding it. So check them out and find two or three that look good to you. Then see what people are saying about them. That way you can narrow down your selection. There's just too many to list.

Stan157

Member For 1 Year
The Vaporesso GT coils are a great replacement for the standard smok baby coils and you can get them in 316l as if you wanna give temp control or replay a try. The have some nice ones that work very well at lower wattages as well. They also last much longer. Excellent coils. I also use those Ss 316L freemax mesh coils in a voodoo t1 tank which works out great. But the vaporesso coils are in the same league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors