Become a Patron!

Best deal on Snow Wolf 200w right now? I see $82 so far

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ecig.com has it for like $82 plus shipping, with 5% coupon. Is there anywhere else that has this for cheaper?

Thanks as always guys!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doubt it. Ecig.com is pretty much the last word in the U.S. when it comes to pricing. Whatever they carry is normally significantly discounted compared to everyone else.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
3 days ago you could of gotten one for $66 from Gearbest.com, Now is $84 for the White version. I just bought the Crimson Edition off ebay for $91 shipped, but for the White or Black there range from $80-$90 now.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 days ago you could of gotten one for $66 from Gearbest.com, Now is $84 for the White version. I just bought the Crimson Edition off ebay for $91 shipped, but for the White or Black there range from $80-$90 now.
The white shows at $66.82 at Gearbest still!

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have a problem with GB....ive only ordered 2 things, in one order. kanthal. 3 months later, I got my products in the mail. Just a bad taste in my mouth with those guys. Thank you for the info though!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i have a problem with GB....ive only ordered 2 things, in one order. kanthal. 3 months later, I got my products in the mail. Just a bad taste in my mouth with those guys. Thank you for the info though!
If your in the USA then that link will be your friend....thats the USA warehouse so shipping time will be a couple days since its not coming from over seas.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
really? I didnt know they offered shipping from a US warehouse! Thanks guys, checking that out.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
really? I didnt know they offered shipping from a US warehouse! Thanks guys, checking that out.
Yea if you look at the page you can choose which warehouse it comes from

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow Gear Best USA actually has the white for $58. Hmmm.
Shows 66 for me...:( If it only costs 58 Id buy another, even though I just ordered the Red SW 2 days ago :p

Wait the China Warehouse has them for $58 but you would be waiting for overseas shipping...and its out of stock for that price/Warehouse

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered one from GB the other day, black maybe (I already forgot). After ordering, they emailed me saying that the US warehouse is out of stock & if its OK with me if they ship from HK. Still got it for $66. Just a heads up for any who are considering ordering from GB.

VU Sponsors