Become a Patron!

Best diacetyl/chemical free juices?

I am wanting to get some juices free of these chemicals for my wife and the local vapor shop is no help on that front. What good tasting and (hopefully) still relatively decently priced options are out there?

TIA guys.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got this from Blue Dot Vapors.
First time buying from them, but I see that they're free of some chemicals. Got the custard and straw milk, 30mls each, and it cost $14. Good luck.

Happy Father's Day!
We are celebrating all the Dads in our lives with a one day Sale. Today only (Friday 6/17/2016) we will have 20% off all Eliquid! Please use the discount code "DaddyMail" at checkout to receive 20% off your entire order. Please feel free to share this email with anyone that you know who vapes and might enjoy our products.

Thanks guys. Any other specific suggestions for chemical free liquids? Especially if they offer a good discount for ordering larger bodies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about "best" but their juice is damn good, at rock bottom prices too. There is also a thread about their products here someplace. https://verdevalleyvapes.com/

If you use the search function at the top right typing Verde Valley Vapes of V3....etc, should find it....lots of reviews.

VU Sponsors