Become a Patron!

Best Donut E-Juice

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had I Love Donuts, and holy fuck it was the best ejuice Ive tried, but I go through 125ml plus in 5 days so at 20 a 30ml I cant afford to vape it all the time. Anyone know of any other good donut e-juices? Prices and sites would be much appreciated, thanks.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Had I Love Donuts, and holy fuck it was the best ejuice Ive tried, but I go through 125ml plus in 5 days so at 20 a 30ml I cant afford to vape it all the time. Anyone know of any other good donut e-juices? Prices and sites would be much appreciated, thanks.

*Tmaxx's No Frills Mls* http://vaping.watch/eliquid/tmaxx-s-no-frills-ml-s - This line is fabulous .. they have a strawberry, blueberry, and lemon doughnut

12063558_970157799694452_2284068655087003629_n.jpg

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Breazy_Com has been adding quite a few doughnuts to their menu. I have a blueberry Doughnut from their own line on its way and will be sure to post back up here when I get it.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered the blueberry and lemon filled donuts from VapingWatch. Will be here on Thur/ Fri. I'll let you know how I like them.

Definitely gonna start getting the 120ml of I Love Donuts for a sit down and enjoy liquid instead of out and about.

Thanks for everyone's input, yall gave me a bunch of great alternatives to try!

gillianvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I Love Donuts is very tasty but like you I can't afford to vape it often. I might checkout the link above, thanks!

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got TMAXX lemon and blueberry donut flavors. They are legit for 6 bucks. Very tasy. The blueberry more so realistic taste wise, but I LOVE real lemon donuts.

Would buy again. Next time I'll order some of the blueberry crumble because their blueberry is so real tasting.

Also got some Village Vapor Blue and Pink cloud today. Very good fruit and cream flavors. Almost like having fruit with sugar poured over them and let sit over night that you use to top short cakes and cover in whipped cream.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just got TMAXX lemon and blueberry donut flavors. They are legit for 6 bucks. Very tasy. The blueberry more so realistic taste wise, but I LOVE real lemon donuts.

Would buy again. Next time I'll order some of the blueberry crumble because their blueberry is so real tasting.

Also got some Village Vapor Blue and Pink cloud today. Very good fruit and cream flavors. Almost like having fruit with sugar poured over them and let sit over night that you use to top short cakes and cover in whipped cream.
Does the lemon cream filled taste like a custard flavor to you, or more like a cream flavor? I'm not a big fan of custards necessarily.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I <3 Doughnuts is up there for me. But I have to agree, D'ohnuts. It's a super-smooth, legit frosted doughnut flavor. The strawberry is very slight but it doesn't even matter. It's perfect.

You can get em both from http://www.ejuicedirect.com for 4-5 dollars cheaper than retail. Highly recommend checking them out if you wanna save a little on some of the more popular premies.

Tmaxx is on their shit too. They just generally have the best budget juice around. The doughnut flavors are no exception.

I can vouch for breazy as a general 1-stop for premium juices. Great service, great selection.

Last edited:

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does the lemon cream filled taste like a custard flavor to you, or more like a cream flavor? I'm not a big fan of custards necessarily.

The Lemon itself is pretty crisp, the bakery part of it tends to overpower it before steeping for about 2 weeks. I enjoyed it but it does have custardy type over tone before the lemon and donut meld.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This weekend I picked up a bottle of the new Teleos flavor "after party" and it's by far the best donut type juice I've ever had. It might be one of my new favorite flavors period. Too bad it pains me to pay $22 for a tiny bottle of juice but in this instance it's almost worth it.

Forgot to add, it is basically the Doh'nuts donut flavor done right but raspberry as opposed to strawberry.

Last edited:

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm hearing a lot of good things and it has not even been out that long. I think V3 has a bright future in the juice game.

V3 doesn't have a doughnut flavor yet( I'm hoping soon ). That's raspberry jelly glazed doughnut flavor from another juice company I use. www.that1vape.com
Just like V3 super customer service, fast turn around, and great juice at budget friendly prices...I could not afford to feed my Crown tank at $20 bones for a 30mil...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
V3 doesn't have a doughnut flavor yet( I'm hoping soon ). That's raspberry jelly glazed doughnut flavor from another juice company I use. www.that1vape.com
Just like V3 super customer service, fast turn around, and great juice at budget friendly prices...I could not afford to feed my Crown tank at $20 bones for a 30mil...

Ok, I'm getting it confused with the raspberry custard. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
20151209_100221.jpg I'm vaping this at the moment. Giving my V3 juice time to steep properly..l like that he puts the born on date on the labels..That's a 120 mil bottle ...

Try out Blu Glazed by Plume Juice. It's extremely close to I love donuts. The best part of it is, it's only 12.99 for a 120ml bottle. Go to Vapecaviar.com and check them out.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a donut I would recommend against ; mad cow donut. I tried it out of the mail and it was decent but peppery on the nic. So I follow the instructions for breathing the put it in the safe for a few weeks. I broke it out to try this morning and the peppery nic is gone but so is all the flavor. Cost less than $20 for the 120ml so I was not excepting much.

Last edited:

KEWB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got to try some of these. Vape Wild's King Cake is a very good cake donut flavor and it's cheap too. It's my personal favorite from VW so far and I've tried a lot of their juices.

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://www.ejuicemafia.com/ Can't put down their Blueberry Donut Cake. Real good and pricing is on point.

Do you think its worth ordering this along with loaded donuts? Or is the flavor profile too similar?

I've got the loaded in my cart but if the blueberry is different enough, might as well order that one too

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you think its worth ordering this along with loaded donuts? Or is the flavor profile too similar?

I've got the loaded in my cart but if the blueberry is different enough, might as well order that one too
Tbh, I would'nt order any house juices from ejm. Last time I ordered house juices from them they literally tasted like shit. Un vapable. Something must've happened there with their mixes. I just order premium 3rd party stuff when they have a sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got back from New Orleans and found an incredible juice. If you are a cake/donut fan try out "Ben-Yay" from Crescent City Clouds. Flavor profile is of course Beignet.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Loaded is the best glazed donut on the market today. You can get a 120ml for $15 over at Ejuice.deals, and a few others have it under $20. Ultimatevapedeals.com I believe

VU Sponsors