wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I think most people would say ejuice me up. I like e-liquid calculator. mostly because I have a mac and thats about the only one that works lol. but really its good. there is no limit on flavors like others. I made a 13 flavor mix one time and it let me input all of them. it also has a bunch of recipes. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm with ^

Great one. Plus, in preferences, it allows you to measure in grams, it allows you to save other peoples recipes, and it allows you to save and change other people's recipes. Plus, you can look up recipes by flavor.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use iVape on my phone. Works well.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks all, I am getting so much info from this group. I should be able to try DIY as soon as I get my stuff.

Slow and simple the first couple of time, single favor etc. baby steps before i try those complex ones... Not in any rush...

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I started with ejuicemeup and still use it.
I haven't seen a need to look elsewhere when what I am using works but maybe I need to venture out and see what I've been missing.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If only ejuicemeup worked with macs. Is there an option for weight?

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No RP, I don't think there is a weight option. I use syringes so I've not looked for that.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like Juice Calculator also. Easy to use, comes with a file management module, I can print my bottle labels from the program, ingredient management is very easy. And of course free, but please donate if you like it. Rod has put a ton of work into it and implements suggestions from users very quickly. Here is the link to his Dropbox to download it:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ceu7kr789fq5wdt/AAB8fv23QOFo97isWZ3hspAca/setup_V4.0.1.4.zip

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like Juice Calculator also. Easy to use, comes with a file management module, I can print my bottle labels from the program, ingredient management is very easy. And of course free, but please donate if you like it. Rod has put a ton of work into it and implements suggestions from users very quickly. Here is the link to his Dropbox to download it:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ceu7kr789fq5wdt/AAB8fv23QOFo97isWZ3hspAca/setup_V4.0.1.4.zip

So, am I the only one trying to install it and getting an error reading one of the files? Anyone have a workaround without me spending the next week experimenting?

Passunca

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another Juice Calculator user.
I can't live without grams, labels, inventory management, costs per mix, and without HotRod's awesomeness in implementing user suggested improvements.

joaquin mendez

Member For 4 Years
hey Give me a link of what app you want to run on Mac and ill try to make it work, already run a couple of apps that i need like raidcall

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ejuice me up is what I have been using. If I mix more then 7 flavors I make a note in the note area the percentages of each additional flavor and then add them to one or more of the existing flavors to get the right PG/VG ratio correct.

I rarely mix more then 7 flavors in one mix.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ejuicemeup has some good points but I use JuiceCalculator mostly. The price is right to have them both.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoops. My mistake.

joaquin mendez

Member For 4 Years
sorry for the delay, i been busy working in a project but i have good news for you the wrapped version for mac is uploading at mega 12% is big like 277.6 mb. ill share the link when finish
i been uploading an old version the new version is uploading now (14.5) if someone is interested just send me a tell, i just asked the creator for permission and im waiting for his replay to post a download link.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for bumping this thread! I have been looking for it. :D

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Someone had a link for "The complete idiots guide to e juice mixing " but i can't seem to find it , that one was perfect for me ..

TonyW98

Member For 4 Years
Sorry to bring up an old thread , but I too am a mac user. I was so glad to see that there was a mac calculator out there, but I can't seem to get it to run. Is there something I'm missing? I would really like to check this out. My first DIY order is on the way.

joaquin mendez

Member For 4 Years

TonyW98

Member For 4 Years
Yeah I used your link from before and after I unzip it, it says it can't run it. I'm sure I'm missing something but I don't know what?

I double click it after being unzipped and it gives me this "The application “Wineskin.app” can’t be opened."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Smoky Blue does that calc have recipes already in it or is it all based on what we have created? i just downloaded it and really like the look and functionality of it, but I am fairly limited on recipes right now as I have just been doing simple mixes to date.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
No.. no recipes till you save what you make.. honestly.. make your own.. go single flavors.. find your own starting spot on each.. from there work in dual flavors..

Recipes are good to have.. but once you know your flavors.. there is nothing stopping you from making juices..

I have collected over the years.. but my best and favs are the ones I make.. :)

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue does that calc have recipes already in it or is it all based on what we have created? i just downloaded it and really like the look and functionality of it, but I am fairly limited on recipes right now as I have just been doing simple mixes to date.

@Vaping Viking
SEE: http://www.e-liquid-recipes.com
This site has the best calculator IMHO , You can save your recipes as public or private, Y ou can view all recipes from everyone that haven't been saved as private (0ver a thousand), When You see a recipe You like there is an adapt button which will adapt the recipe to your desired format for you to edit and save.
I can't imagine being without it
Here's the recipes on that site from just one of the posters: http://www.e-liquid-recipes.com/lis...ipe.created&direction=desc&filter=3033&page=1

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just started messing with JuiceCalculator yesterday myself. Its quite a powerful tool. I like it over eJuicemeup thus far. My 2 cents =)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Vaping Viking
SEE: http://www.e-liquid-recipes.com
This site has the best calculator IMHO , You can save your recipes as public or private, Y ou can view all recipes from everyone that haven't been saved as private (0ver a thousand), When You see a recipe You like there is an adapt button which will adapt the recipe to your desired format for you to edit and save.
I can't imagine being without it
Here's the recipes on that site from just one of the posters: http://www.e-liquid-recipes.com/lis...ipe.created&direction=desc&filter=3033&page=1
Excellent calculator!

Thanks for the input guys!!!! I have downloaded both the Ez-Mix and the juice calculator, and tbh the juice calculator seems way too complicated for someone that isn't all that great with computers. I can wire anything you can dream of electrically speaking but am about as smart as a rock with computers.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the input guys!!!! I have downloaded both the Ez-Mix and the juice calculator, and tbh the juice calculator seems way too complicated for someone that isn't all that great with computers. I can wire anything you can dream of electrically speaking but am about as smart as a rock with computers.
You thought http://www.e-liquid-recipes.com was difficult to use?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Go with what you are comfortable with.. I like ezmix calculator and will always be a bit leary of online calculators.. even though they say they don't store information.. I'd rather my recipes stay on my pc or cell..

Just my personal preference..

VU Sponsors