Become a Patron!

Best Ego Styled Battery 5V+ or 10W+ ?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm currently using a Tesla Spider II (6v) and a MJTech Ola X (5.5v). Both are top notch in power and length of
charge. Any other battery out there I don't know about? How about the Kanger Ipow? Innokin Clk 1280? Looking for something no wider than 18-19mm w/internal battery. What tank are you using? Thanks. ChrisL

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys. Ego one is on my list. Need something for work that I can use in nasty environments since I haul lime and acid all day and drop my batteries a lot. I ran over my Ola x and it still works great..

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks guys. Ego one is on my list. Need something for work that I can use in nasty environments since I haul lime and acid all day and drop my batteries a lot. I ran over my Ola x and it still works great..
If you want something smaller but powerful... look at the eLeaf iStick 20w... you can get a fitted silicone sleeve for cheap that would protect it from the lime.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Down to Kanger IPow II and Vision Vapros Nunchaku. Both VW and sweet! Vapros aint cheap at 32-35.00$

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just purchased an Ibliss 40w battery and put a kangor tank with an RBA with a clapton .5 coil. Works like a charm. Only problem with these unregulated mods is that they drop off as the battery drains. Still it is one of the smoothest vapes I've ever used and never seems to get hot.

The Ego One is a good choice, I would suggest picking that One up and putting a Kangertech Subtank Nano on it. Looks great and a thousand times better, going that route.

VU Sponsors