Become a Patron!

Best Ejuice vendors, under $10 per 30ml?

Ashley vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have 3 bottles of VV juice here and haven't enjoyed any of them very much.
Planning to retry in a month or so just in case...
ohoh, but my experience in it is not very bad.
Any way, it depends on you.;)

I've been a really big fan of Vapor in a Bottle. They have their own brand for $8.99 for 30ml, I like their Strawberry Milk, Super Cereal and Seduction. They also have a small, but good selection of other juices (good prices on those too) and a few mods, etc. Anyway I've been ordering them for about a month or so and have been more than satisfied. Everything I've tried has been so great, even if it wasn't so inexpensive. I'm honestly surprised I don't see them recommended more around here.

http://www.vaporinabottle.com/category-s/100.htm is a link to their brand.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought the apricot custard, rainbow custard, blackberry custard and apricot blueberry custard.
@SirRichardRear ....Anthony, this is DAMN good juice...thanks for the heads-up....!

I've only tried the apricot custard so far, but it's the only apricot juice I've bought which does taste like apricot.....:vino:

Danimal77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cloud junkies.com $7 30ml $15 120 ml. Just bought shipped fast juice is awesome. I got bury (blueberry ice cream)
OHMS (strawberry and cream)
Shug (sugar cookies)

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been a really big fan of Vapor in a Bottle. They have their own brand for $8.99 for 30ml, I like their Strawberry Milk, Super Cereal and Seduction. They also have a small, but good selection of other juices (good prices on those too) and a few mods, etc. Anyway I've been ordering them for about a month or so and have been more than satisfied. Everything I've tried has been so great, even if it wasn't so inexpensive. I'm honestly surprised I don't see them recommended more around here.

http://www.vaporinabottle.com/category-s/100.htm is a link to their brand.
They also have juice of the week for $4.99 for 30ml and shipping is free for any order with juice of the week included. This week's is Strawberry Milk.

They also have juice of the week for $4.99 for 30ml and shipping is free for any order with juice of the week included. This week's is Strawberry Milk.
Yup, I made a post about all the Strawberry milks that I've tried and Vapor in a Bottle is the top one. There were some that were almost as good but this was the best. And it was the cheapest.

Tony Stark

Member For 4 Years
Not sure if it was mentioned but i'd recommend slims ejuice. I have liked 99% of the flavors I have tried there and the prices are very budget friendly. A few of my favorites are the blue raspberry, sour swirl and beetle juice.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just put an order for black axis I'm in LOVE w their cinnamon vape one is called something crack and it's my favorite! I also love their Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks too this thread ive tryed vape wild, it was ok. Verde valley vapes is great imo. Next up is the sample pack from thesaucela. V3 has become my go to juice, so thanks guys!

VU Sponsors