Become a Patron!

Best flavor chucking rda coils

Vape-kid04660

Member For 2 Years
Just bought the bonza rda from vandy vape and the vaping bogan. Looking for some good flavor chucking coils. Preferably looking for some alien claptons. Where can i get em?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Doesn't matter what coil you use.. you purchased a cloud RDA. Note the large drip tip and massive side air flow. Though the alien coil is the best for flavor, the RDA design has a lot to do with it as well. The more air you allow into the chamber, the larger the cloud, the less air, the denser the vapor and better flavor.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doesn't matter what coil you use.. you purchased a cloud RDA. Note the large drip tip and massive side air flow. Though the alien coil is the best for flavor, the RDA design has a lot to do with it as well. The more air you allow into the chamber, the larger the cloud, the less air, the denser the vapor and better flavor.
This is one of the dumbest things I have seen you post yet.

OP I don't buy premade coils but I know there are a few really good builders here on VU that make top notch coils. CrazyChef sells his on www.purecoils.com and there is also another guy BD Builders https://bdbuilders.bigcartel.com and they both make exquisite coils. I hope that helps. You could also head over to the "post your builds" thread and get some help making your own if that's something you ever decide to try.

As far as your RDA goes, don't listen to the guy above me. He just likes to piss in peoples' cherios. If you want good flavor out of an RDA like that without cutting the airflow way down just make sure to use a build with alot of surface area and run it hot. If you put some big Fraliens or Framed Staples in there and run them at 150+ watts then you will get great flavor and huge clouds. If you don't like to vape over 50 watts then I'm afraid what gbalkam is saying is correct.

VU Sponsors