Become a Patron!

Best French Vanilla?

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm stuck on a decision, to buy TFA French Vanilla v2 or CAP French Vanilla v2. And does the v2 mean that this version is better than the first one? Thanks for any help...:)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
V2 means they're reformulated. The originals contain the custard notes, the v2's are supposed to be cleaned up from that, lol. I've only had the TFA, so I'm no help on that.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, thanks for that info. And does anybody know anything about Vaping Zone's SC Lemon? Is that the same as the FE Lemon that has a 3 month waiting list for? Hope so, 'cause I really need some FE Lemon or one that is damn near identical to it, without having to wait on the slow boat from China....:)

Ok, going to bed finally...Goodnite all !! :)

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't had the Version 2s of either... But I've had both of the original and MUCH prefer TFA. I find all of Capella's dessert/bakery flavors to have a gross butter flavor to them. I am not a fan of butter notes in my vapes, Diketone or none.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This is a toss up. I love them both. Like rin says Capella's does have the unmistakable Capella's taste. That nicvape one isn't half bad either.

VU Sponsors