Become a Patron!

Best heads for itaste 134

right now im using the aspire nautilus mini head on the itaste 134 i just bought today, and i want to know what would be a better head to put on it?

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
That's a hard question to answer, everyone's preferences are different. The Kangertech Subtank Mini or Nano get a lot of praise, you might want to try those. With the iTaste 134, you probably want to use the 1.2 ohm coils, I don't think it has enough power to run the .5 sub ohm coils.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're limited by the 12.5 watts the 134 can put out. You can go down to 1 ohm, but not much lower. The Kanger Mega Aerotank with 1 ohm heads is a good setup, you can run the Aspire Nautilus with 1.5 Ohm heads and get ok performance too.

smoke free vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Kanger Aero Tank which is made of pyrex glass could even match with the iTaste 134 featuring adjustable airflow control.

kanger-aerotank.jpg

I've used the Nautilus and Aerotank on my 134, both work pretty well. I'll see if I can pry it out of my stepson's hands next time I get home and try it with my Subtank Mini and the 1.2 coils, see how they do.

In other news, has anyone modded a 134? I love the design, I just wish it could do a little more power. Maybe take the brains out of an iStick 30 or 50, or maybe even a Smok BT50 mod if there's enough room in there.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I kick mine

Sent from my SGH-T999

you kick your 18650 itaste 134 by putting a drop in VW wattage module and using an 18490?

hotrod351

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im using a aspire natulius on my 134 with a 1.6 Ohm coil. set at 10 watts, same 10 watts for my 134 mini, works great for me. the only thing i dont like about the natulius is filling it up, pain.

VU Sponsors