Best Looking Regulated Mods?

Discussion in 'Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)' started by mikeybee, Jul 6, 2018.

1. mikeybee

mikeybee New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm looking for a good looking mod that works reliably (with good paint-job; no peeling from everyday use). So far I have these in mind, and I need help on which I should buy.

- Voopoo Drag (Black/Azure)
    - Smok Mag (Black Prism)
    - Kaos Spectrum (Black) *I just like it cus it lights up real bright LOL*

Feel free to suggest more stunning and realiable mods in the comments! (No high-end ones though! Can't afford any $300+ Vape)

I LOVE resin mods, rainbow mods that aren't too much, and LED mods.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  2. Wtmke1

Wtmke1 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I love my drag. I don't use it much these days though. Found my way into lower wattage vaping again. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight likes this.
  3. mikeybee

mikeybee New Member

Blog Posts:
    How did the paint job hold up? I've had a voopoo drag before but noticed that the paint was slowly coming off with just my everyday use.

4. Wtmke1

Blog Posts:
    It's got a couple spots here and there at the edge of the battery door and the bottom but good for the most part.

Heartsdelight and mikeybee like this.
  5. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    C0A3F95F-8689-427D-BEA3-055285BADF43.jpeg Asmodus Minikin v2 have had mine for over a year and a half they have held up very well!

6. Wtmke1

Blog Posts:
    I've seen you with this for a while. Still running strong.

7. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Yep they hold up really well & works well, only the tiniest nick on the black battery door where the logo is.

Wtmke1 likes this.
  8. shawn.hoefer

shawn.hoefer Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Heard more than one complaint about the build quality of the SMOK Mag. I'd skip it.

Didn't like the Voopoo Drag because most atties 24mm and up overhang. Other than that, it's OK..

The Sigelei Kaos Spectrum has issues with battery life, kinda, sorta... The battery life is actually close to par, but the way it displays the battery life is deceptive. It might show 1/2 full, but when attempting to vape higher wattages, it'll error out "low batteries." Most Sigelei mods do this.

Take a look at the Tesla Punk 220. My only complaint is that the battery door is not attached.
    [​IMG]
    The Asmodus Minikin 2 is also very nice.

I just got the SMOK I-Priv, and I'm liking it muchly, too.

If you want straight up gorgeous, take a look at the Cartel Revenant. Other resin boxes include the Basilisk (which is a bit fragile), the SnowWolf 200R (just panels), the SMOK Majesty, the Aleader Funky 160 (just panels), and the Limitless Classic 220. There are more than that, but those are the ones I have used...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Vape Fan, mikeybee and Heartsdelight like this.
  9. mikeybee

mikeybee New Member

Blog Posts:
    Most of these I really like!! How did the paint jobs of the mods you mentioned held up/which would you say was the best? Also, what do you think of the smok devilkin rainbow, x-priv rainbow?

10. Vape Fan

Vape Fan More like I am now, than I was before VU Donator Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Only thing about Funky 160 was the battery contacts. Tabs, not buttons or spring loaded, and bending them to fit batteries well w/o marring wraps was a pita. Also, you'll most likely get the green panels and would need to buy a diff color.

So far imo, Minikin V2 or Revenant by a wide margin over smok.

You might like Modefined Draco. You could check out a review to see what the screen has going on.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018