Become a Patron!

Best Mini RTA?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I got my Diablo clone to work now, well its not my piece of cake but its blowin tha cloudz.
13 wraps of 0,44mm V4a around 3mm at 0,38 ohms. On my serial Box, thats around 150 watts :D
No more leaking because of shitloads of cotton in there. Flavor is great but I really dont like to take 0,5 second hits.
This thing is totally made for cloud chasers imho, you can build some serious stuff on that deck...
With this setup the tank lasts for around 20 hits, ridiculous
Try thicker guage wire and less wraps bug...13 Wraps sounds like a thin ass wire or waay too many wraps for any wire...
Try a simple 24g (7 Wrap/2.5mm ID) Dual Coils...Should be great around 60w-70w and it will take up more of the chamber so it wont feel as airy and provide a better experience.

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try thicker guage wire and less wraps bug...13 Wraps sounds like a thin ass wire or waay too many wraps for any wire...
Try a simple 24g (7 Wrap/2.5mm ID) Dual Coils...Should be great around 60w-70w and it will take up more of the chamber so it wont feel as airy and provide a better experience.
What :D? thicker than 0,44mm? No thanks, that build is consuming quite a bit of the chamber already, which was my goal with that big ass coils.
Not too many wraps for a serial box, actually still too less, I try to aim for something between 0,5 and 0,6 ohms next time.
Thickest wire I have is 24g Titanium but I dont want to run this rta in temp control, it feels to me like the devil should sit on something badass and unregulated. Im not using it much anyway.

I was thinking of a 30mm version with 5-10ml tank, now that would be the chaos sanctuarium.
While on DII references, if you beat it youll get an annihilus :D

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What :D? thicker than 0,44mm? No thanks, that build is consuming quite a bit of the chamber already, which was my goal with that big ass coils.
Not too many wraps for a serial box, actually still too less, I try to aim for something between 0,5 and 0,6 ohms next time.
Thickest wire I have is 24g Titanium but I dont want to run this rta in temp control, it feels to me like the devil should sit on something badass and unregulated. Im not using it much anyway.
I didnt understand what serial meant or the measurements of the wire, I apologize for reading what you typed incorrectly..

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didnt understand what serial meant or the measurements of the wire, I apologize for reading what you typed incorrectly..
why would you apologize for that? just a simple misunderstanding, I usually talk about the diameter of the wire in mm because we dont have the wire gauge system here in germany, confuses me too :)

I am a big fan of small, compact tanks that produce. That being said, I like:
1.) Wotofu Serpent Mini
2.) Goblin Mini V2 (top fill)
3.) Moonshot
all are about 2-2.5 ml of juice. everyone knows that are familiar to top fills, that gravity works against leakage on fill. Some newer top fill tanks actually have juice flow adjustments, which when turned all the way down, performs very well when filling to prevent leakage on fill.
Serpent had got great air flow, but only single coil. Goblin Mini V2 is tight on air flow 1 and 2 coil options and Moonshot is a bit leaky on fill if you take your time and have loose cotton in the coil your going to have some juice leakage. Hope that helps......

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
As the title states I'm looking for the best Mini RTA's out there right now. I'm sick of dealing with 4-6ml+ juice tanks and the RTA being larger than my mods, I'd be fine with anything 1-3ml, but anything over 3 seems to just make the tanks huge in height.

Thanks!
it's not a true RTA but the pharaoh is amazing for flavor and holds 2ml of juice
also the ijoy EXO RTA has single and dual coil options and a 2ml capacity (and the option for a 6ML if you wanted)

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am most happy with my Serpent Mini, I'd go with Stainless if I went back in time because the black paint chips off, and the grub screws wore out quickly but that's true for almost every RTA/RDA I've owned. I spent some time in a shop fiddling with the Sapor RTA, Moonshot, and Mage and liked the feel of the Serpent Mini the best. Airflow is also smooth, no whistles or turbulence with mine (hate turbulence), and simple to refil, no tricks needed!

VU Sponsors