Become a Patron!

Best Mix For Bubble Gum and Lucky Leprechaun from TFA?

JTR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New to mixing, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

What other flavors would both compliment that taste?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TFA Bubble Gum was a flop for me, not Bubblegum at all.
Can't describe the flavor profile but it may work as an additive to something else IDK.
Only tried it once and it's been collecting dust on my shelf ever since.

Don't have the LL tho I'd say you need some Vanilla & Cream with it.
Maybe Like
10% TFA Lucky Lep
3% TFA Vanilla Swirl
1-2% TFA or CAP Sweet Cream
and also for some more cereal effect
1% FW Yellow Cake
1% FW Hazelnut

Might need to steep it for a week IMO.

Check out the Cereal mixing megathread here too for some ideas.

Reactions: JTR

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
tfa bubblegum is like a very light, ambiguous fruit flavor to me. Sometimes mixing strawberry and peach, but especially strawberry and nectarine together makes both flavors disappear and this "bubblegum" flavor comes through. Dragonfruit in the mix in certain proportions evokes it too, I've noticed. Anyway, I like bubblegum flavor with lime and/or mint/menthol. It makes a nice simple, refreshing flavor.

I've never tried this, but for a more authentic bubblegum flavor you might take a page from HIC'S Dubble Bubble recipe and mix it with a small amount each of wintergreen and cinnamon.

Reactions: JTR

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just tried the TFA LL last night with a few drops in water and swished it around.
To me it is light in flavor but has a very distinct cereal flavor.
It definitely needs other flavors to support it.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LUCKY LEP 10%
YELLOW CAKE 2%
HAZELNUT 1.5%
MERENGUE 2.5%
MARSH 1.5%
BAV CREAM 1.5%
AP .5%
good idea im going to try this when I get home.
Ive played around with 10%LL a couple times before and had some success. But this recipe sounds pretty good.

debb22

Member For 4 Years
if you alter to your liking post back every lil adjustment helps...it is not dead on cereal but it's close and I like it...but there is always room for improvement...lol

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lucky Lep was a bit of a disappointment...although I just got it and only tried it in one recipe. Havent let it steep either. But other cereal flavors have been better right out of the box. So i dunno for sure yet.

debb22

Member For 4 Years
yeah it's not spot on cereal...but I do like the flavor with other flavors tho...
I have another cereal tho that tastes pretty spot on to me... :)

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lucky Leprechaun focuses on the marshmallow aspect of Lucky Charms imo. I've used it in a few different recipes and have found that it creates an extremely dry vape if not used with moister type creams and such. 8% worked well though to give the right affect for me

New to mixing, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

What other flavors would both compliment that taste?
I like tpa bubblegum flavor myself, Im 50 years old and to me it taste like the plain kind of bubblegum we use to buy for 2 cents each (pink and hard), to me it is spot on at 10% and 2% circus cotton candy. you might even raise gum to 12%, let steep for a couple days atleast......

VU Sponsors