Become a Patron!

Best Mod For Me

Hello all, my name is Alex. It's my first post, but I have been vaping for a few months now. My current set up is a 50w box with two IMR 18560 2500mAH 3.7V batteries and a SMOK VCT-A1 tank. I want to change out the tank for sake of change, and its an older model.

I am not a smoker, and never have been. I got into vaping strictly for tricks and taste. With that being said, I still use 3mg nicotine juice, but I am thinking about changing to 0mg nicotine because it doesn't make sense for me to have nicotine considering I vape strictly for tricks and taste.

So the question lies here: Should I be looking at a RTA, RDTA, sub ohm tanks, etc... ? Again, tricks as in O's and tornadoes. I'm not too big on cloud chasing, but I'm assuming a good cloud chasing Mod would be a good trick Mod anyways.

Also, any recommendations for good 0mg nicotine juice that produces the thick smoke I want for tricks?

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks in advance!

Get a new box, any sigelei would be good, and if you do like the tank just upgrade to the smok TFV4, its a "cloud chasing" tank, meaning it does produce good thick vape as well as flavor, I'm actually using a sigelei 150W TC with the TFV4, its great. But the thickness will help with tricks plus you get the bonus of flavor, on a side note make sure you get the TFV4 mini, the standard (which is what I have) has a glass breaking issue, but the new mini fixed the problem.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
if your after tricks and taste go rda and read up on contact coils battery safety, and a macro coil micro coil clapton coil and a whole bunch more but start on battery safety.

or get and good temp control device the tfv4 with ti heads is the cleanest flavor and great clouds i have ever had out of a tank. but it does like to drink your juice.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sigelei Fuchai 200w mod and a Mutation indulgence MT RTA. All the vapor, flavor and rebuildability of an RDA, but, in the convenience of a tank!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have a smok tfv4, and my mutation indulgence rta blows it out of the water on both clouds and flavor.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a smok tfv4, and my mutation indulgence rta blows it out of the water on both clouds and flavor.

Understanding that we're all different.
I'm just going to say it, just to see it on my screen.
I have both of those, and they're both over rated and suck.

They do produce serious clouds though.

VU Sponsors