Become a Patron!

Best mod/tank combos 2017?

walshfx

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all, apologies if this is in the wrong sub category as I'm new to the forum.

So I'm looking to get a new mod and tank, I currently have the Smok Procolour and big baby beast tank combo which I love! But I'd like a second setup for different juices and all that, I like vaping around 55 to 75 watts, looking for something that has great flavours and good reliable coils. Id love to hear what everyone uses, and a little about their setup. Thanks everyone!

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a noob but...

I'm using the baby beast tank with the innnokin MVP4 with the x4 .15 coil.

It has 100 watts max and I have never had to use it over 43.5(2.43 volts) and typicallu it stays at 40 for really good flavor and a nice cool hit. I don't care about cloud volume and go strictly for flavor. The other coils I've used for this tank don't last as longn as the x4 does, at least for me anyway. I use 10-15ml per day and have gotten about 5 days out of the x4.

The thing aside from being dummy proof that I really like about this mod is it can charge from flat out dead to full in an hour and a half. Plus it has some weight to it and didn't fell as cheap and plasticy like most others I tried.

I started with the smok stick v8 and went to this after about 2.5 weeks. I don't see myself needing another one until this dies.

But wait there's more!

In a pinch if your cell phone is going to die you can use it as a power block to charge it.

I will be looking for a new tank soon as I really hate the mouth piece on the baby beast, definitely want something more like a cig rather than a huge gaping hole. I just hope I don't have to lose out on flavor to do it.

Ninobrownie

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One set up I’m using is a uwell crown 3 with a voopoo drag resin edition, and I’ve been digging it it does what it needs and the mod can do Tc and curves if u ever want to get into that stuff, but I’m just using it in vw, and with the .5 ohm coil I like to vape it at 60 watts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors