Become a Patron!

Best Peanut Butter Flavoring?

JTR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im new to making my own juice, and just wondering what the best peanut butter flavor vendor is? The worst I've had it the "Comb The Desert" from The Scwartz; that peanut butter taste is awful. I like it to taste more in the vein of Nutta Butta from Sol Sauce.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im new to making my own juice, and just wondering what the best peanut butter flavor vendor is? The worst I've had it the "Comb The Desert" from The Scwartz; that peanut butter taste is awful. I like it to taste more in the vein of Nutta Butta from Sol Sauce.
I think you'll get more useful answers if you describe in general terms what kind of flavor you're hoping for, since a lot of people may not know the flavors you're referencing. At least I don't :)

I like inwera Peanuts a whole lot--it is more like peanuts than peanut butter. I'm surprised to say I like FW Peanut Butter more than I like TFA's. It seems less "dry" to me. Prolly all three are chock full of the bad stuff... but I believe FA is coming out with (or may have already come out with) a safer peanut flavor. Perhaps someone has tried that?

Sandie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Hi. Peanut Butter is my absolute favorite ... and practically the only juice I vape. For DIY flavoring, I mix TPA Peanut Butter with Capella's Peanut Butter. I think Capella's has the best flavor; however, it's not easy to mix as a stand alone. Mixed with TPA's, it makes an excellent peanut butter flavor. You can find them both at various vendors, but here's a couple links for you:
https://highdesertvapes.com/products/Peanut-Butter-Flavor.html
https://highdesertvapes.com/products/Capella's-Peanut-Butter-e%2dliquid.html

Note: I've found that when making your own, peanut butter is really best when you mix in some caramel, a little vanilla, and some marshmallow. Just play with it until you like it (and keep good notes. Ha, ha). ;)

PLUS ... if you're looking for great peanut butter juice (already made), my favorite vendor is Mushroom Vapes. I think this vendor has perfected peanut butter in my opinion. He has several different peanut butter choices. My favorite vape is his Peanut Butter Cream Pie. Absolutely love it! His prices are very good, too. Here's a link for you: https://www.mushroomvapes.com/20_24...tle.html?sid=9a852b2d41c252808db4342a3e5ef4da

Hope that helps. :)

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
^^ I agree with the above. Both TFA's peanut butter and Capella's PB v1 are good. Capella Peanut Butter v2 is disgusting to me. I think it's the butric acid I don't like.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup, +1 for TFA PB & CAP PB mixed together.

Plus a few other goodies as Sandie mentioned above.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, +1 for TFA PB & CAP PB mixed together.

Plus a few other goodies as Sandie mentioned above.

yup I have had really good luck with 8% cap pb 8% tfa pb and cap vanilla custard at 7% with 2% EM, its simple but man is it good.

JTR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks a lot guys, I will def check those out. The nastiest peanut butter taste Ive ever had was the Vapor Boss Peanut Butter Cup; it smelled sort of like it, but had a really bad "plasticy" taste and just generic in general. Wish I knew what they used so I can avoid it!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yup I have had really good luck with 8% cap pb 8% tfa pb and cap vanilla custard at 7% with 2% EM, its simple but man is it good.

I have to use way less than you cause it sticks to the roof of my mouth:D.
All kidding aside, I just like a hint of PB, just enough to tell what it is.

Sandie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I'm not sure if you need any recipes, but since you're new to making juice I thought I'd share a little recipe with you. Remember, you can, and should, adjust this however you'd like. :)

8% Peanut Butter (Capella's)
6% Peanut Butter (TFA)
2% Bavarian Cream (whatever brand you have)
2% Cookie (FA)
2% Marshmallow (TFA)
(You can also add just a touch of Vanilla Butternut, or some Caramel if you'd like). :rolleyes:

Hope this helps a little ... Happy Mixing! :D

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to use way less than you cause it sticks to the roof of my mouth:D.
All kidding aside, I just like a hint of PB, just enough to tell what it is.

It is quite a bit but I have tried less and I just don't get that strong PB sweetness I am looking for, although this is good I still am looking for a sweeter version with the same taste, going to play with some more sweetener I think heck I don't know at this point I am just mixing madness and seeing what it tastes like.

Sandie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is quite a bit but I have tried less and I just don't get that strong PB sweetness I am looking for, although this is good I still am looking for a sweeter version with the same taste, going to play with some more sweetener I think heck I don't know at this point I am just mixing madness and seeing what it tastes like.

I also like a strong PB taste, and I don't think you're using too much! Ha, ha. :) I've actually used PB from 5% (in a mix) up to 26% ... it just depends. I think there's no "right or wrong", just whatever works best for you. That's the beauty of mixing yourself ... you can do whatever you want. ;)

(P.S. You could also increase the PB, and try adding up to 8% TFA Marshmallow if you want sweetness.) ;)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Love love love tfa Peanut Butter!
My adv is equal parts capella sugar cookie and tfa peanut butter. been vaping that daily for the last 3 months and still not sick of it.
Before the sugar cookie I was mixing it with tfa pie crust and marshmallow .... I think jimmy carter has something to do with it... wait-no; If he did it would suck.

Sandie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love love love tfa Peanut Butter!
My adv is equal parts capella sugar cookie and tfa peanut butter. been vaping that daily for the last 3 months and still not sick of it.
Before the sugar cookie I was mixing it with tfa pie crust and marshmallow .... I think jimmy carter has something to do with it... wait-no; If he did it would suck.

Can I ask what percentages are you using? Do you add any sweetener or MM? Thanks. That sounds "simple and good". :)
(I think sometimes we make things a bit more complicated than they need to be. Ha, ha).

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can I ask what percentages are you using? Do you add any sweetener or MM? Thanks. That sounds "simple and good". :)
(I think sometimes we make things a bit more complicated than they need to be. Ha, ha).
HHHaha I'm sorry I couldn't help but laugh at that last statement. its the reason I rarely say anything in DIY forums.
I cooked professionally for over 20years and use the 'sweet and savory' concept with juice,
To answer your question directly NO I dont have percentages. I kind of get a feel for new flavors by vaping just them to get an idea on strenth and from there can guesstimate how to mix. A buddy broke down some of my recipes a few months ago with the math but that was before I had my peanut butter craze.
I do things by parts if that helps any, and I hope it does especially the cookie, everyone should have that one.
Its 15% flavor and literally 3/4 part peanut butter and 1 part sugar cookie... its so easy that it hurts.
I tried throwing in sweet cream once and it was Mt baker bad.
Oh to complicate it more ----Sometimes 1/4 part tfa 'malted milk' does add a little volume to the flavor for that cookie and milk taste

The peanut butte pie is the same 15% flavor. 1 part peanut butter, 1/2 part pie crust and 1/2part marshmallow.

Funny how much I hate to measure -I can throw together an authentic 7 course meal from any continent on the globe, but ask me to bake a Duncan Heinz cake and I'm going to Costco bakery.

Last edited:

Sandie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HHHaha I'm sorry I couldn't help but laugh at that last statement. its the reason I rarely say anything in DIY forums.
I cooked professionally for over 20years and use the 'sweet and savory' concept with juice,
To answer your question directly NO I dont have percentages. I kind of get a feel for new flavors by vaping just them to get an idea on strenth and from there can guesstimate how to mix. A buddy broke down some of my recipes a few months ago with the math but that was before I had my peanut butter craze.
I do things by parts if that helps any, and I hope it does especially the cookie, everyone should have that one.
Its 15% flavor and literally 3/4 part peanut butter and 1 part sugar cookie... its so easy that it hurts.
I tried throwing in sweet cream once and it was Mt baker bad.
Oh to complicate it more ----Sometimes 1/4 part tfa does add a little volume to the flavor for that cookie and milk taste

The peanut butte pie is the same 15% flavor. 1 part peanut butter, 1/2 part pie crust and 1/2part marshmallow.

Funny how much I hate to measure -I can throw together an authentic 7 course meal from any continent on the globe, but ask me to bake a Duncan Heinz cake and I'm going to Costco bakery.

Ha, ha. I rarely say anything myself. Thanks for the info, I'll definitely be trying these.. Sounds "too" easy ... but, sounds "oh so" good. :) My type of recipe! I have many complicated recipes, and some simple ones. But these days ... I prefer "simple". ;)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Letting this Peanut Butter Custard Steep a few more days before trying it, but it smells, and tastes great.

If good you can not beat the price of $6- for a 30 ml in glass bottles.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad I read this thread, Just switched out V2 Pnut butter for V1 Caps on my next order

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FW is tops for me in the peanut butter department after trying them all. TFA is a close second.

Haven't tried mixing TFA/CA, but that seems to be a thing so I probably will now!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm not sure if you need any recipes, but since you're new to making juice I thought I'd share a little recipe with you. Remember, you can, and should, adjust this however you'd like. :)

8% Peanut Butter (Capella's)
6% Peanut Butter (TFA)
2% Bavarian Cream (whatever brand you have)
2% Cookie (FA)
2% Marshmallow (TFA)
(You can also add just a touch of Vanilla Butternut, or some Caramel if you'd like). :rolleyes:

Hope this helps a little ... Happy Mixing! :D
OMG Thank you so much, just found my new ADV and something I have been looking for now for 2 years. I have tried a few mixes and although some were nice (some were epic fails too) none never made me feel like I have PB on the roof of my mouth. I am a natural PB lover to begin with. Well I mixed this up exactly as written and added .5% FA Caramel and 1% TFA Malted Milk. Gave it a 4 hour CP steep, let it sit overnight and today I am in Freaking Heaven. This is a very very creamy PB vape and there is a bit of crunchy PB taste in there too. I vape it at 510 degrees, 50 Watts in an Artic on my Sig 75 and depending on the temp I can pull many different flavor profiles out of this mix and OMG I fucking love them all. Thanks so Much @Sandie

Sandie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG Thank you so much, just found my new ADV and something I have been looking for now for 2 years. I have tried a few mixes and although some were nice (some were epic fails too) none never made me feel like I have PB on the roof of my mouth. I am a natural PB lover to begin with. Well I mixed this up exactly as written and added .5% FA Caramel and 1% TFA Malted Milk. Gave it a 4 hour CP steep, let it sit overnight and today I am in Freaking Heaven. This is a very very creamy PB vape and there is a bit of crunchy PB taste in there too. I vape it at 510 degrees, 50 Watts in an Artic on my Sig 75 and depending on the temp I can pull many different flavor profiles out of this mix and OMG I fucking love them all. Thanks so Much @Sandie

You are very welcome ... so glad you like it. :)

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
You are very welcome ... so glad you like it. :)
It has to be the best tasting PB vape I have ever experienced. I went with the Cap BP V1, go glad I did as I read the V2 didnt have that great PB flavor.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TFA is best I think, but don't have any CAP v1 yet cause I bought the v2 instead:(.

FW PB is not too bad either, certainly better than the CAP v2, nasty.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
TFA is best I think, but don't have any CAP v1 yet cause I bought the v2 instead:(.

FW PB is not too bad either, certainly better than the CAP v2, nasty.
I've used tfa before and it wasn't bad but I thought it was missing some depth . I ordered the cap V1 after reading this thread in am effort to reinvigorate my search for the perfect on vape. I'm happy to say " mission accomplished " lolol. Now I gotta go order some in bulk lolol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Last edited:

VU Sponsors