Become a Patron!

Best pots?

I am looking to buy the very best pot and pan set for my husband. The stores I have visited have sales people who have little or no cooking experience with good cookware. I thought I would get the best advice here. I have been shown the All-clad and the Cuisinart Multi-clad Pro line. How do these compare and are there any other brands that are better?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I am looking to buy the very best pot and pan set for my husband. The stores I have visited have sales people who have little or no cooking experience with good cookware. I thought I would get the best advice here. I have been shown the All-clad and the Cuisinart Multi-clad Pro line. How do these compare and are there any other brands that are better?
Anolon pots, and pans is what you want. These cook even, and no sticking without any Teflon.
Check for sales at Macy's

2269523_fpx.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to Vaping Underground, lol :wave:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's very subjective, like most things, and depends on how much you want to spend. All Clad are awesome. I have a full set of Calphalon that I've had for many years and love. But then I also love my cast iron pans, too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ASTV_logo.png

All kidding aside, Calphalon is pretty good, yep.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Yes, Calphalon are good but Anolon is much better, have both.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've not heard of Analon. Great pic and your personal experience with them. I think I'll get ONE pan for my sister for Christmas to try. She, hubby and her 34yr old son are always cooking. Calphalon is expensive. I can just imagine Analon. Thanks!

Welcome to VU, Debra! :)

VU Sponsors