Become a Patron!

Best price on MVP 2?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone seen a really good buy on the mvp 2 lately, someone had posted the shine was available for 33 something, but I thought I was buying a GROOVE 2 until the sales lady told me how much better my MVP was I want a box mod, don't think I need 30 watts, so if you have any other idea as throw them at me!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you want a full MVP kit, or just the device itself?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Doesn't matter really. I wish I had bit on that shine when it was available that was a kit

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I almost ordered the tuxedo striped one, but thought noooooo I will wait til I get to Madvapes and see if I like the groove, my loss they only have the black with the skull!

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone seen a really good buy on the mvp 2 lately, someone had posted the shine was available for 33 something, but I thought I was buying a GROOVE 2 until the sales lady told me how much better my MVP was I want a box mod, don't think I need 30 watts, so if you have any other idea as throw them at me!
Are you after something as cheap as? Otherwise someone in the modding forum could make you something special and unique

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not wanting to spend a bunch right now, my MVP 2 is satisfying my needs and really just want a back up at this point.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang, I rather like the black skull one...
Except, whhhy does it have to be sparkly though?
FACEPALM.gif

4aqSR.jpg

Vapingme.com - $35 with free shipping using a coupon code ("reddit", I believe?)

I've ordered from them several times, and everything has always been quick to ship and packaged well.

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Check out completevape.com they have the energy one for around $40 free shipping. They will also send a 10% off code to your phone if you like thier Facebook page. Warning tho, you only have 24 hours to use once you text them to get it! I didn't know this and now I can't use my coup.

Anyone Here ever use them?

VU Sponsors